5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers D'Lite
Outstandingly light on the feet, no laces to get in the way and the most comfortable shoe I have had. I walked and stood for nine hours at Epcot/Disney (better choice than sandles) and use for biking regularly. It looks sharp with jeans, summer skirts or at the gym.
Published on July 27, 2010 by Deancobalt

3.0 out of 5 stars Frequent Skechers lace-up buyer
Published on October 16, 2011 by Jessica P

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers D'Lite, July 27, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for a 12 hr shift!!, January 24, 2012
Keri G. (south windsor, ct) - See all my reviews
I'm a nurse who is constantly on my feet. By the end of a long shift I never have to worry about my feet hurting me. These have been my one and only sneakers for several years now! I tried Nurse Mates in nursing school and was not happy with them at all. I love the cushioning in these sneakers much better. They are so light weight and comfortable I forget I'm wearing them! More like slippers than sneakers for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, July 9, 2010
Love these shoes. Nice style and their comfy and easy to slide on. And they don't wear and tear easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 20, 2011
Love these skechers. Very comfortable. However, these should not be used to exercise or play sports or they will stretch out. Otherwise they are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, October 6, 2012
It was time to replace my old skechers - and this pair was as pretty and similar to my old pair-However, they are cut small, by the toes is a 'double layer' of leather that you feel right on your toes as the inside padding is too thin. I was extremely disappointed and will be returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers D'lites, September 28, 2012
These shoes are amazing. I am a nurse so having the right pair of shoes can make or break you. These shoes hold up, have great traction for wet conditions. I have ordered these shoes for atleast 3-4 years in a row. I've even got other staff members wearing them. What's even better about these is when there is an emergency you never have to wonder if your shoe is untied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Work Shoe, June 20, 2012
I am a nurse and on my feet for hours at a time. I leave my work shoes at work and change into them when I arrive at the hospital. These Skechers are so nice looking, easy to slip on and also easy to keep clean. They are light weight and my feet never hurt at work. They would be great walking shoes away from work too. I liked them so much, I purchased an additional pair to keep as a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sneaker I've Ever Owned, June 8, 2012
I've been wearing D'Lite slip-ons since 2004. I found I couldn't wear the top brands, these were on sale at the time, first time putting them on ........... wow, that's all it took. I have foot problems and these give me the support I need, as well as the softness of the insole I also need. I love that D'lites are a nice looking slip-on, unlike some slip-ons that don't even resemble sneakers. Have concerns if Skechers stop making this style, as I've tried other expensive shoes and the fit and comfort don't come close to D'Lites.

3.0 out of 5 stars Frequent Skechers lace-up buyer, October 16, 2011
Jessica P (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's D'Lite - Dazzles Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I have been wearing Skechers lace-ups for years now. I love how you can just slip them on & go. These shoes in perticular are very nice looking and I would give an A+, but the insoles, or whatever you want to call them (the piece your foot actually rests on in the shoe) is very slippery. It is very peculiar. When I walk in them, my foot slips back & forth & my toes are constantly jammed against the front and it hurts. I won't wear them if I know I have to do a lot of walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfortable and a very good price:), August 29, 2011
Bought the shoes for me and my mom. LOVE LOVE LOVE Them!!!!
Like walking on a cloud :) The shoes has style and yet so good for running.
I also spend 20 hours a day on my feet, with those shoes i can't even feel it.
Thank you! Will buy again:)