5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!
I have never purchased a walking shoe with memory foam before and I have always bought white as the color. I love the colors on this shoe, it is lightweight and very comfortable with the memory foam. Do I like it enough to purchase another pair? Definitely yes!
Published 6 months ago by Highheelz

3.0 out of 5 stars Hurting hips
The shoes fit fine, but my hips hurt for two days after a 3 mile walk. Maybe they're just not supportive enough for my feet? Nice looking shoes, otherwise.
Published 5 months ago by Jennifer Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, February 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars SKECHERS FLEX APPEAL- WITH MEMORY FOAM.., February 18, 2014
L. Esp.. "LE IN LV" (LAS VEGAS, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Flex Appeal - New Rival Cross Training Shoe (Shoes)
I'm a Sketchers fan...Love the look of this shoe...Bought these in B&W,Pink and Blue...The memory foam feels so wonderful to walk on...I have a wide foot but these fit fine in normal width after I loosened the laces.. I am normally an 8 1/2. I wear thick bootie/socks. I bought them in an 8 1/2 and it worked out perfectly...plenty of room in the toe area and NO break in time...This is a very light weight, barely there flexible shoe...The toe area is stretchy mesh with lots of room for your toes...Shoe does not have much support but WOW so comfy... A+ for style and comfort. At 1/4th the price of Nike (gag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, February 11, 2014
The memory foam makes this shoe extremely comfortable from the second you put it on. The fit is excellent, with a decent sized toe box. I have somewhat wide feet, and they fit well in this shoe. The flexibility is great for running or working out, and no rubbing on the back of the ankle. I love the colors, too. I have a hard time finding the right fitness shoe, but this one is great. I'm going to get more in other colors. I highly recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars More bounce to the step., May 16, 2014
hoes are just a bit tight. I'm hoping that they will stretch with wear. Overall , I love the shoes, such fun colorsand they really put bounce into my step.. This is my second pair of Sketchers and they feel better with each wearing. By the way did I mention that I am 80 years old?

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully light shoes., February 24, 2014
The only criticism is the memory foam insole makes your feet very hot which is a shame because the foam is so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skechers Walking Shoe - As Usual, May 22, 2014
Linda K. Williams (Washington, DC, US) - See all my reviews
This shoe is so cute and for me, unique. It is comfortable and fits well. I wear socks so the extra room (not much) works for me. I, personally, love Skechers. The company has very comfortable shoes and they are so cute and stylish. I actually had a woman ask me if she could take a picture of my Skechers so she could try to find a pair. I told her to to go Amazon.com. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back aches gone!, May 10, 2014
I received these shoes and wore them to my job in retail which entails standing 10 hours straight. No shoes were helping my aching back and legs. These shoes, however, really helped my back and legs. No pain, very supportive! Definitely would purchase again! They look cute too. Received compliments. A+ product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a second pair!, August 30, 2014
Heidi Smith (Marysville, wa United States) - See all my reviews
These are so comfortable even compared to other new Skechers I own. The memory foam inserts are so awesome I wish I could buy them for all of my athletic shoes. I am coming back for another pair!

I usually wear a 7 1/2-8 and bought a 7.5. Fit is good but they got a bit sloppy in the span of the ball of the foot after a few good workouts in them. I sometimes have issues with dressier shoes being too tight in that area so the width on these is generous IMO.

PLAN TO WASH?? (Read all! It was fixable!) I bought the mint/white toed combo (have had a ton of compliments on them!) and the white mesh did get a bit dirty in just dry dusty conditions. Was disappointed that it didn't resist it better as it didn't even wash out entirely either. They were not "dirty" the white just doesn't look as bright now. Also the hot pink memory foam insert bled all over on one of the shoes when I washed them. I think when it rung out in the washer one shoe was pointing with the sole to the outside and thus the water didn't escape well. I hung them to dry inside the dryer door, so the dye covered the entire toe and was somewhat heat set. The shoe would have been absolutely ruined but I was able to rinse the dye away. If it happens to you, just don't panic. Rinse the shoe in the sink and dry inside and out with a towel before allowing to air dry. I was able to pull the insole out part way after washing so that helped to dry them.
I'm sure Skechers will get that part figured out but I really hope they keep this style around for a while!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Feeling shoe!, July 29, 2014
Dawn Marie (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this shoe!!! I love the memory foam and the option of 2 dif colored laces. It did run a little smaller than I expected but just loosened the laces a bit. Color is awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Sketchers., January 25, 2014
They are very light weight, They have Memory foam this is why I think the feel a little tight. I am thinking with all products with memory foam it takes some getting used to. I love the color.

Rate and Discover Movies