5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my mom and now I gotta' get me a pair
Cute, comfortable, supportive, stylish, and she loves them. My mom is 84 with crooked painful toes and feet. she put these on and didn't take them off all day and evening. They look great, she says they feel like bedroom slippers, they are super light weight, and I couldn't be more pleased!
Published 18 months ago by AJ of Algonac

3.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than supportive
Published 7 months ago by TBF in CA

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my mom and now I gotta' get me a pair, May 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Most awesomely comfortable shoe EVER!!!, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's GOwalk Interval Walking Shoe (Shoes)
Bought my first pair, wore them all day and they felt as if I'd had them forever. So cushy inside and so light on your feet you feel as if there's nothing on them. No foot discomfort whatsoever. I now have 3 pairs: grey, lime, and navy with the multi-colored bottoms. Recently bought my husband a pair and he is equally as happy with them. I bought a half size smaller for both of us, since we don't wear them with socks and I'm glad I did. (Normal size seemed to slip a little in the heel. I suggest trying them on at a store and then ordering online to get the color you want.) If you're deliberating on buying them I guarantee you will not be disappointed. The most difficult decision will be deciding on a color...and then what colors to buy when you get more, because you WILL want more!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than supportive, April 6, 2014
The GoWalks are very cushy, almost to the point of being spongy. I am in between a 5.5w and a 6w and got these in a 6 medium (late March). They are a little loose, but I think they might be perfect in warmer weather. The toebox is generously wide and heel is slimmer. If you're looking for a more traditional shoe with lateral support, these might not suit you. I'm keeping them for quick errands and shorter walks--they don't seem to be built for the longer trail and city walks I envisioned. I do consider them to be overpriced for the style and materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this shoe, May 31, 2013
This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn much more comfortable than any sneaker I have ever bought. This is my fourth pair, I now have grey, black, brown and blue, I live in these shoes and will probably buy more colors. I wear a 6 and bought a six and it fits great. Throw them in the washing machine, just don't put them in the dryer, and they come out great! These are to be worn without socks so if you want to wear socks with them I would recommend going up 1/2 to 1 size. You won't be disappointed, extremely comfortable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best shoes ever!!!, May 24, 2013
Got these for Zumba and they are perfect! Also great for walking. They fit very well and are so light and flexible!! I want them in every color!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, June 13, 2013
This casual shoe is good-looking and comfortable. Great for walking or exercise. This is my second pair..............had to have purple!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, February 10, 2014
I love the feel of these shoes, they're the most comfortable I have ever worn. I took a chance on buying them online and unfortunately they were a little bigger than the usual sketchers laced shoes. I was bummed they didn't fit but my mom tried them on and immediately loved them. She's hardly taken them off since! I normally wear a size 7, but wear a 6.5 in these shoes. Once I got the right size they were awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, January 7, 2014
I feel like an old lady saying this, but these shoes are super comfy. I'm in my mid-30's and have 2 small children, so I love I can just slip these on and be out to the store. I'd recommend them if you love to walk on air and don't want your feet to hurt!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes!!, June 6, 2013
These shoes are soooo comfortable... I want more pairs!!! I work on my feet, stand as a chasier and my feet never hurt!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers are the greatest!, August 19, 2013
I LOVE the Sketchers Go Walk! I have 5 pair of them. They are so comfortable, and the best part...they are washable, and wash up so nice.

Skechers Women's GOwalk Interval Walking Shoe