5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Comfortable Shoe!
Published 17 months ago by Heather Pitts

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but don't fit right!
These look really cute in person, but they are away too tight. I have had a handful of the Skechers Go Walk shoes in the past couple years and a size 11 always fit well. Sometimes they were a tad snug at first, but definitely loosened up quickly and were comfortable. But not this style. They were so tight, my feet hurt. Cannot wear them. :(
Published 7 days ago by bumbles12

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Comfortable Shoe!, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk Heritage Flat (Shoes)
I have been wearing these for a couple of weeks now & my feet no longer hurt during the day or at the end of the day. I have flat feet and need a substantial sole for support. Most shoes of that description are either sneakers (not allowed at work) or are just not cute. These shoes fit the bill almost perfectly. There are 2 detractions: they are not very breathable, so my feet get warm during the day; and they are not made in wide width. Skechers, please make more of your shoes in wide widths, as I love your shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, June 27, 2013
I have had problems finding comfortable shoes over the years, and these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They are much more comfortable than athletic shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite casual shoes, March 22, 2014
I think the Skechers Go Walk slip on shoes are the best casual shoe ever made. They are super comfortable and the size is true to how it should fit. And Skechers' keeps adding additional styles to match all of a person's casual outfits. I LOVE these shoes! they are the best thing that has happened to my 60 year old feet in years!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, June 13, 2013
This is my second pair of these shoes. I have them in light grey too. They fit true to size, are lightweight, and very comfortable. I wear them everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars love this style, June 13, 2014
had this same style in different color last year but this fabric is a little stiffer hope it will break in, sure it will

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, July 16, 2014
Terri (Moorpark, CA) - See all my reviews
I got a 1/2 size smaller of the Go Walk Heritage and they fit perfectly! I try to think of reasons to wear them instead of other shoes because my Go Walk shoes are just so comfortable! What a wonderful invention! Shoes that are so lightweight it's hard to believe and feel like your favorite slippers! I'm so done with shoes that hurt my feet! My feet want Skechers Go Walk shoes all the time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, July 17, 2014
I have many pairs of Sketchers Go Walks, they are amazing shoes to work in if you are on your feet and legs for long periods of time during the day. However, this pair runs small across the top and are even short compared to the others I own. I have not had this problem with any of the others I own. I did keep them hoping as I wear them they will stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes!, June 25, 2014
This is my 4th pair of Skechers Go Walk that I have purchased. They are SO comfortable and lightweight. It's like walking on a cushion. I wear them everywhere. They keep coming out with new styles and I have to control myself from buying more! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, June 12, 2014
Great walking shoe! Read the Amazon reviews and ordered my normal size and even with my wide feet they fit fine!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›