Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Heritage Flat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2013
I have been wearing these for a couple of weeks now & my feet no longer hurt during the day or at the end of the day. I have flat feet and need a substantial sole for support. Most shoes of that description are either sneakers (not allowed at work) or are just not cute. These shoes fit the bill almost perfectly. There are 2 detractions: they are not very breathable, so my feet get warm during the day; and they are not made in wide width. Skechers, please make more of your shoes in wide widths, as I love your shoes!
on March 22, 2014
I think the Skechers Go Walk slip on shoes are the best casual shoe ever made. They are super comfortable and the size is true to how it should fit. And Skechers' keeps adding additional styles to match all of a person's casual outfits. I LOVE these shoes! they are the best thing that has happened to my 60 year old feet in years!
on November 21, 2014
These look really cute in person, but they are away too tight. I have had a handful of the Skechers Go Walk shoes in the past couple years and a size 11 always fit well. Sometimes they were a tad snug at first, but definitely loosened up quickly and were comfortable. But not this style. They were so tight, my feet hurt. Cannot wear them. :(
on June 5, 2014
I recently bought a pair of skechers tennis shoes that I really like, so I thought I would try these. If I wear them with socks they fit perfect, without socks they are a little loose. I normally wear a size 8 and I would say these are true to size. If I want to wear shoes without socks, (like sandals) I need to buy a 7 and a 1/2.
These a supportive and comfortable shoes. Glad I bought them.
on July 17, 2014
I have many pairs of Sketchers Go Walks, they are amazing shoes to work in if you are on your feet and legs for long periods of time during the day. However, this pair runs small across the top and are even short compared to the others I own. I have not had this problem with any of the others I own. I did keep them hoping as I wear them they will stretch.
on July 16, 2014
I got a 1/2 size smaller of the Go Walk Heritage and they fit perfectly! I try to think of reasons to wear them instead of other shoes because my Go Walk shoes are just so comfortable! What a wonderful invention! Shoes that are so lightweight it's hard to believe and feel like your favorite slippers! I'm so done with shoes that hurt my feet! My feet want Skechers Go Walk shoes all the time!
on September 5, 2014
These are probably one of theist comfortable shoes around! The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is the fit. I am a small 5 but wish I had ordered this in a 5 1/2, which is what I get in athletic shoes due to wanting more toe room. Still wear them lots though just will order 1/2 size bigger next time .
on May 19, 2014
Fit is true to size and denim is so cute with jeans or white Capri's. I have plantars fasciitis and these are my casual "go to" shoes when I'm on my feet a lot. So comfortable I now have in 4 colors!!
on July 14, 2013
This is my fourth pair of this style shoe. I have a few different colors, but these were so cute I splurged on them too. Hopefully they will stay comfy over the long term. I stand a large part of each day and easily wear my gowalk shoes. They are not really for long hikes etc. but for day to day use, standing and light walking they are perfect.
on August 30, 2014
Wide soles and interior cushioning make this a perfect walking shoe. No need for socks.....can be washed by hand. I have 4 pair in different colors. I usually wear 8 1/2....use 8 in this style...so consider ordering 1/2 size down