5.0 out of 5 stars Super light and comfortable
My daughter bought these in bright red, and they were so light and comfy i bought a pair for myself. I have wide-ish feet and a very high instep which makes it difficult to wear many styles of sneakers, but I did not find them too tight. To be fair, I tried these on in a store and knew to go up a half size. These are my new dog-walking favorites.
Published 20 months ago by R. L. Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars skechers casuals
Published 16 months ago by K. Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light and comfortable, August 6, 2012
R. L. Kelly (Bradenton, FL USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 6, 2012
Great shoes!! Extremely comfortable. I work at least 10 hours a day and these shoes keep my feet supported and feeling wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars great cushioning, May 22, 2013
This shoe is great for being on your feet all day. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't offer much (if anything) in the way of arch support. The cushioning was wonderful, though. I was able to power through several days in a row of standing and walking and just being on my feet for 8+ hours. My feet did swell in the heat and that made them a bit tight, but they have stretchy material for the tops that expanded with my foot and never got too uncomfortable. The big thing was also that I never got a blister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy and light, June 18, 2013
I wear a 6.5 and ordered that size, they fit very well and run true to size. I've worn them without socks and they are comfortable, and it's usually hard for me to find shoes that are comfortable without socks. The fabric on the Oasis is very stretchy so it almost feels like a snug pair of socks. I got the "stone" color and it is what i expected, a nice neutral halfway between light grey and khaki.
I also purchased the Skechers Go Walk Autumn, which are very comfortable and didn't need any breaking in.

3.0 out of 5 stars skechers casuals, November 28, 2012
The shoe color is true to website picture. They fit well and are comfortable to walk in. The only problem I'm having is that my socks scoot down my heel because there isn't any structure to the shoe's heel - it slides up and down as I walk. This isn't a problem if I'm not wearing socks. Had I known this would happen, I wouldn't have purchased them. It's cold in Michigan right now and I need socks to keep my feet warm. I expected these shoes to be wearable year round.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Buy for Those with Foot Problems, May 22, 2013
I have a high arch....and, these provide absolutely no arch support, nor any other kind of foot support! The product description stated that these provide "supportive comfort." Not even close. There is but a thin wafer of what might be considered a "cushioned" sole. I don't suffer from ball-of-foot problems. Yet, within an hour of wearing these, the balls of my feet began to hurt. I'll give Skechers this: the shoes are incredibly light.....which explains why there is no foot support.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe, March 23, 2013
Good fit but not much cushioning. The shoe is Ok for short walks but it cannot replace a good solid cushioned walking shoe for power walking or long walks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ordinary Skechers fit, March 23, 2013
Cute shoe but not as comfortable as other Skechers I have. Had to return them because they were not wide enough. Buying shoes online always dicey when you have a slightly more than medium but not quite wide foot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color description not accurate, March 9, 2013
this style is not as comfortable as the other style of go walk skechers that I bought
The color description "red" is misleading they are more "coral"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, March 8, 2013
This is a great shoe...and so comfortable! I get so many compliments on them! No socks required! I already ordered a pair in black.

ARRAY(0x9f9738c4)