5.0 out of 5 stars Go Walk Comfortable!
Published 16 months ago by djtoby44

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as expected
Ordered these in a size 8 but were too small. I liked the style so I ordered an 8.5 but they still feel a little tight. I am hoping that they will stretch out in time.
Published 13 months ago by Busy Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Walk Comfortable!, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Action Walking Shoe (Shoes)
I have been looking for a very comfortable shoe for every day wear. I have a bunion that does not allow me to wear narrow shoes. Therefore, it leaves me searching for shoes that are maybe not as stylish as I would like. However, The GO WALK fashion sneaker from Skechers is amazingly comfortable and nice looking. In fact, they feel like I have slippers on! They are so light! When the box arrived (very fast delivery) I thought they forgot to pack the shoes! That is how light the shoes are. I highly recommend these shoes. In fact, I will be ordering another pair in another color. I'm WALKING IN COMFORT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Found the perfect shoe for me., November 14, 2013
I hate to wear shoes, but got to the point at my age that I needed the support. These are perfect for me to wear all thetime, light but they do give good support. Plan to purchase more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory foam in shoes!, December 11, 2013
They fit great! Finally my plantar faciitas is not bothering me! I will never buy New Balance again. The memory foam is just what I needed. It actually feels like it is helping my foot heal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, November 28, 2013
Its the very best shoe I've ever put on my foot. It's light as a feather and, they don't hurt my feet even after a long day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as expected, January 30, 2014
Busy Mom (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Go Walk Sketchers, February 9, 2014
I have many pairs of Skechers and always wear size 7. These Go Walk are a firmer fit and are quite tight if worn with thin socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Walking Shoe!, July 13, 2014
Faye (Hiawassee, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I now have two colors in this walker. They are really comfortable. I especially love that the shoes are part mesh on the toe area. I used to wear Easy Spirit walkers, but now they seem so bulky and stiff. I have a new favorite now. There
Is nothing to bother my very sensitive feet, unlike so many other brands. Keep up the good work Skechers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and very light & comfortable., December 9, 2013
I found the Skechers Woman's Go Walk shoes to be a real good fit. They are cute, comfortable and so light on your feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars like walking on clouds, December 22, 2014
Absolutely one of the most comfortable, forget you have them on, pairs of shoes I have-incidentally my others that are just as comfortable are also Sketcher Go Walks.You don't feel the need to throw them off as soon as you get in the door. The best shoes for people with feet problems. Nice wide toe bed-your toes have wiggle room. They do run slightly big-but not even a half size or it could be they are just roomy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and compfy, December 17, 2013
Tiki Marsala "Tiki Marsala" (Bellevue, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Action Walking Shoe (Shoes)
I expected to have to "break" into the shoes. They felt good immediately. I love the cushioned soles.

I would definitely recommend this to others.

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Action Walking Shoe