5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome walking shoe
We were going to Orlando for a week vacation and I knew we'd be doing a TON of walking. I got these based on the BOBS I had gotten before, so I got my exact size (an 8). They fit perfect, and they were so light on my feet and a bit bouncy, almost. I was wondering if they'd be good for all the walking we did.
After Day 1, I checked my pedometer: over 7 miles. My feet...
Published 15 months ago by ollie36

1.0 out of 5 stars My favorite has been the "Safari"
I tried these on as soon as they arrived .
They were too big and the fabric on the inside was very rough. Both pairs are going black, but I have 8 pairs of the
Sketchers go walk 2. My favorite has been the "Safari", they can be worn
With nice pants or jeans and can take you anywhere . I have very bad feet from arthritis but still like to dress...
Published 1 month ago by Lucille C. Friedman

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome walking shoe, June 14, 2013
After Day 1, I checked my pedometer: over 7 miles. My feet felt fine! I loved them already.
After Day 7, and wearing flip flops one day (and regretting it about two hours in), I can say that these hold up great for walking. I did have to put bandaids on my heel one on side on the second day, so I wonder if I should get a half size up for next time. However, after a total of over 50 miles walked in a period of less than a week, I'd say that these are great. My feet were fatigued at the end of every day, but they never felt like they were going to fall off. I would highly recommend these for anyone going to say, Disneyworld or Universal. Just don't get them wet, if at all possible, because the inner lining feels icky while they're wet and the inside lining writing rubs off on your foot. Haha.
Overall, I loved these and will wear them again on the next big walking vacation. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, March 25, 2013
These shoes are so light weight and comfortable, I wear them as slippers. They are great kicking around shoes, too. Nice support and plenty of room in the toe box, which I need

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeechers Go Walk Shoe, April 11, 2013
I have arthritis in my feet, a bunion, and a bone spur on top of my foot. These shoes make walking a lot easier with all the problems I have with my feet. They have plenty of room in them and it's like walking on air. They are very well padded. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use them as slippers!, April 1, 2013
Love these shoes...about to purchase a second pair.Light weight and SO comfortable.I suffer from alot of back pain and when I use these shoes, my pain goes away!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, March 25, 2013
This is my second pair of Skechers Women's Go Walk Shoes. I stand all day working and my feet feel amazing even after a long day. I would recommend these to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the most comfortable shoes ever!, March 21, 2013
I work on concrete on my feet for hours. These shoes are great. My feet never hurt at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, November 5, 2013
These are my favorite shoes!! They are so light and comfortable!! And they fit perfectly. I would definitely recommended these shoes to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Walk, January 4, 2014
These are the BEST walking shoes I've found so far. Very comfortable and the colors with the black makes them very cute to wear with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like it should, November 13, 2013
This line of shoes is absolutely the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! I can walk around all day in them and my feet never feel tired or sore. And they're pretty cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, March 2, 2014
They are as light as air. Loved do much ordered a 2nd pair. They will come with me overseas amen

Skechers Women's Go Walk Wavelength Flat