4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch I love it
I got this watch as a gift and I love it. My DH and I did a ton of research on these before he made the final decision. This is the only one that did not have reviews and I wanted to make sure people knew what a good watch it is and that it does exactly what it says it would.

Published 21 months ago by sunrisedp

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, HRM, not pedometer
Published 20 months ago by Nate

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch I love it, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's SK4 GOwalk Fitwatch Heart Rate Monitor, Blue, Medium (Sports)

it has a hi med and low sensitivity so that it will not count your steps if you are not walking. I have mine on med. and it works great not many extra counts.

you do have to keep the lock on the step mode so that it will continue to count your steps all day but I do not mind because you can still see the time and navigate through all the other options. you just cant take your heart beat when it is locked but it is the push and hold of a button to unlock it.

it stores all your steps calories and distance each day in memory so that you can go back and review them later. Looks like it will store them for over a month.

The Heart rate is very accurate just by pressing your thumb and finger to the buttons I stop to take it as I also have to unlock it.

You can program your information weight and stride so that it calculates correctly.

It is accurate on with any of the equipment that I use at the gym. The Kcals burned are the same and the distance. Beware that you may have to change the watch from KLM to MILES. The directions could be a bit clearer but I figured it out.

I would recommend this watch to anyone that wants to track their walking and their heart rate without a strap. I also use this for my ZUMBA classes and the eliptical.

If you are not use to a watch you may want to put something under the clasp of the band for the first few days. You do have to have it on tight it did dig into me the first few days but now after 2 weeks I have no problem at all. I have very small wrists and still have 3 notches left for even smaller wrists.

Again I will say I do not know what I use to do without this watch.

Great Buy worth every penny!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, HRM, not pedometer, April 29, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife. It's a good watch and she really liked the look, since most other women's sports watches are way too girly looking. The heart rate monitor is accurate and convenient, but as a pedometer it is sorely lacking efficiency. After setting it all up, she took it for a test walk and it did not accurately count her steps even though she swung her arms normally with her steps. It also counted steps she was not making while she stood still. I returned the item and got her a standalone digital pedometer that clips to the waist band and also works fine in a pocket. If a pedometer is an important function to you in a sports watch, I'm not sure you will find it, but it definitely isn't here. If that function is not important to you, this product is a fine watch and strapless HRM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heart monitor, January 2, 2014
this model is nice because it requires no strap. use it as a monitor, pedometer, watch. stop watch.

looks good also

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 25, 2014
I bought this watch elsewhere after much research. I loved it until I had to replace the battery in about a month. I took it to a jeweler to make sure I got the correct replacement. It then worked for two months. It now is stuck on lock and doesn't record the steps correctly. I continued to wear the watch just for the time. Since daylight savings time I can't change the time so it is worthless! Very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came broken and didn't work, April 24, 2013
Not only did the watch come with one of the buttons broken, but once I got running and the least bit sweaty the heart rate monitor did not pick up anything at all. I did, however, have no problem getting a refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars Was very disappointed with the performance of this item, December 12, 2014
Carol Coffee (Ridgecrest, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Was very disappointed with the performance of this item. Records every movement your arm makes even when you're not walking. Tried it once or twice then threw it in a drawer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo cool, but..., December 22, 2013
Awesome watch, but one of the buttons stoped working, but only on a certain setting... Strange I think. Thank goodness it's just when setting the date! It also runs fast/slow - possibly needs a new battery? anyway, it's awesome besides all that. I do like it. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, August 15, 2013
Saw this heart rate monitor in a magazine but checked on Amazon and found at a lower price. My wife enjoys using it.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk and more junk, November 6, 2013
first watch had one of the buttons in the bottom of the package, could not get it to stay in. Second watch buttons stayed in for a whole 2 days before it fell out and was lost. JUNK , save your $$$

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work properly. Counted steps when my wife ..., October 14, 2014
Did not work properly. Counted steps when my wife wasn't even walking. Tried to get in touch with seller to return and they never contacted me back