Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Sport Women's Verified Fashion Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 22, 2012
I was tired of looking like I had big cartoon feet, like Mickey Mouse.

These shoes look feminine and go perfectly with capris and shorts
whenever you don't want to wear sandals.
I especially like them for vacations because they are lightweight,
pack easily,and also handy to wear when going through
pre-flight security because they slip on and off.
on December 18, 2012
I hate to shop in stores because I have to go 100 places before I find what I am looking for. I needed casual, very comfortable, sturdy, durable brown shoes--but didn't want as ugly as that sounds. After searching online for an hour, I settled for these even though they are much more athletic looking than I wanted. (And, of course, Amazon was a few dollars cheaper than anywhere else.) I am glad I did--they are so cute on! Plus, they are true to size and very comfortable. However, they are not cushy --they probably would not be good for standing or walking in all day, but I only need them for walking a few hours a day and for that they are perfect.
on March 29, 2013
These shoes are cute, comfortable, and convenient. The soles are really thin so you can feel the ground if it's too rocky or bumpy. I typically wear really thick soled shoes, sometimes two or three inches so maybe I'm just not used to that. It's not necessarily a con to the shoes. The shoes themselves are a bit thin which makes them great for spring or summer and the lack of laces is really easy.
on April 29, 2012
I RARELY complain about a shoe. I can wear just about anything. Unfortunately after a day in these cute Skechers, my feet hurt! Especially the ball of each foot.
I bought comfort insoles (another $6 :/) and we'll see if that helps because these are exactly the type of shoe I was looking for but can't deal with the sore feet.
on June 22, 2011
This is not my first pair of the Skechers Bikers and I re-purchase for a reason. They are comfortable for walking, fit well, and look better than running/athletic shoes with non-athletic shorts like khakis.
on January 2, 2013
Everything I need in a man.. But seriously these shoes are great for work or walking and they keep up with two kiddos.
on January 18, 2013
True to size, very comfortable and it looks exactly as the picture. Very nice product. I recommend it to everyone.
on July 21, 2012
I chose these sneakers in 2 different colors to wear for work. i did have to change out the insole insert because it held sweat and was awful when you worked in them all day but when I put a good insole in for proper support and charcoal lining, these were and still are the most comfortable work shoes I have. They look really sleek in black and make a nice therapy work show without wearing a real" shoe. So I'll take off a star for a cheap little insole, but that is found in every sneaker you buy. Always buy a good support insole.
on December 18, 2013
These shoes feel really good and look really good. The only problem is the stitching on top of the toe on both shoes started coming out right away. I'm disappointed in Sketchers for that but were probably imported because that seems to be the quality on imports.
on September 19, 2015
if you were going running and needed great shoes, I wouldn't recommend these. if you are working 12 hours in long pants, I would say buy them now. Best work shoes I've ever had. they slip a little but not badly. I bought my size but my inserts don't fit, but don't seem to need them. very comfortable, lots of compliments. would buy again. can't pull tighter, if you have very small feet (mine are pretty narrow and I'm okay) or like your shoes tight, not recommended.