5.0 out of 5 stars cartoon feet
I was tired of looking like I had big cartoon feet, like Mickey Mouse.

These shoes look feminine and go perfectly with capris and shorts
whenever you don't want to wear sandals.
I especially like them for vacations because they are lightweight,
pack easily,and also handy to wear when going through
pre-flight security because they slip on and...
Published on August 22, 2012 by S. Priester

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and style, hard on the feet!
I RARELY complain about a shoe. I can wear just about anything. Unfortunately after a day in these cute Skechers, my feet hurt! Especially the ball of each foot.
I bought comfort insoles (another $6 :/) and we'll see if that helps because these are exactly the type of shoe I was looking for but can't deal with the sore feet.
Published on April 29, 2012 by Carol S

5.0 out of 5 stars cartoon feet, August 22, 2012
S. Priester (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Verified Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I was tired of looking like I had big cartoon feet, like Mickey Mouse.

These shoes look feminine and go perfectly with capris and shorts
whenever you don't want to wear sandals.
I especially like them for vacations because they are lightweight,
pack easily,and also handy to wear when going through
pre-flight security because they slip on and off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and style, hard on the feet!, April 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cuter in person, December 18, 2012
I hate to shop in stores because I have to go 100 places before I find what I am looking for. I needed casual, very comfortable, sturdy, durable brown shoes--but didn't want as ugly as that sounds. After searching online for an hour, I settled for these even though they are much more athletic looking than I wanted. (And, of course, Amazon was a few dollars cheaper than anywhere else.) I am glad I did--they are so cute on! Plus, they are true to size and very comfortable. However, they are not cushy --they probably would not be good for standing or walking in all day, but I only need them for walking a few hours a day and for that they are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 21, 2012
I chose these sneakers in 2 different colors to wear for work. i did have to change out the insole insert because it held sweat and was awful when you worked in them all day but when I put a good insole in for proper support and charcoal lining, these were and still are the most comfortable work shoes I have. They look really sleek in black and make a nice therapy work show without wearing a real" shoe. So I'll take off a star for a cheap little insole, but that is found in every sneaker you buy. Always buy a good support insole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 29, 2013
These shoes are cute, comfortable, and convenient. The soles are really thin so you can feel the ground if it's too rocky or bumpy. I typically wear really thick soled shoes, sometimes two or three inches so maybe I'm just not used to that. It's not necessarily a con to the shoes. The shoes themselves are a bit thin which makes them great for spring or summer and the lack of laces is really easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and attractive, June 22, 2011
This is not my first pair of the Skechers Bikers and I re-purchase for a reason. They are comfortable for walking, fit well, and look better than running/athletic shoes with non-athletic shorts like khakis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Supportive, January 2, 2013
Everything I need in a man.. But seriously these shoes are great for work or walking and they keep up with two kiddos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, January 18, 2013
True to size, very comfortable and it looks exactly as the picture. Very nice product. I recommend it to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 21, 2012
I have had these shoes for less than a month and I do not wear them everyday and they are already ripping out on the bottoms... not sure if they are factory defects or what but I won't buy them again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is fine, comfort is VERY lacking., December 4, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Women's Verified Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
It took me a few months to find a pair of shoes i liked the look of, the price and that fit. Then i found these and thought my search was over. Now I'm regretting getting rid of my old tattered shoes.
These fit fine and look very nice. I think the sole is far too thin to provide much comfort for more than very very minimal walking. Theres little to no arch support and as a superficial complaint, they come untied all the time :) (and i double tie my shoes all the time)
Even with insoles added it still doesnt help. I kept hoping they'd get broken in and get better, I've had them for 2 months now and its no better. I wouldnt buy these again and would return them if it wasnt far out of the return limit.

Skechers Women's Verified Fashion Sneaker