Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Women's Visioneers-Diamond Sky Mule,Black,9 M US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2013
These shoes are absolutely my favorite. I have knee problems and these shoes really cushion my step and they are gorgeous! Recommend them highly!!!
on January 3, 2014
I was a little hesitant to order these because of the differing reviews about the size. I read a review on another site that said the back is soft, so I ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear, a 9.5 rather than a 10 and the 9.5 fits perfectly. The sole and heel are thick enough to get me through the slush and some snow without wet feet. Love Skechers shoes!
on December 5, 2013
Bought these shoes to wear in our cold winter weather, but thought they would run small. Much to my surprise they were to big. Ordered size 11, normally wear a 10.
on January 2, 2014
The sizing is way off. I ordered a 10, my usual size and I could easily put four fingers behind my heal. The heal is built wide and will probably slip off most heals. I'm reordering a 9 since I will be wearing thicker socks for winter here in New York. The footbed feels great so I hope the 9 will work. Why not a 9 1/2 ? Well when I measured them next to shoes that fit they were 3/4" longer.
on January 16, 2014
This is a fun and comfortable shoe. Size runs a little larger, I ordered an 8M and can wear a very heavy sock with this shoe if needed. The charcoal color is right on, an nice shade of dark grey, good for matching with a lot of wardrobe choices.
on January 16, 2014
I so hoped this shoe would fit as my second toe is longer than my big toe, especially on my right foot and to complicate the matter, I have a bunion also on my right foot which, with pressure, is very painful. As a result,many times shoes will fit my left foot fine but be uncomfortably tight on the right. The toe box on these shoes is made so perfectly that I have no problems with fit-yay! Also, I do love me some bling and the sparkle on these shoes is very sparkly. Eye catchy in a cute way. The only aspect that could be done better is that the back of the shoe could either be a little higher or lower because they occasionally will flop and then catch funny on my heel so that I have to jiggle my foot a bit to slide it back down into the heel of the shoe. Bottom line, I would buy this shoe again in another color.
on January 7, 2014
I loved the shoe but it was too big. I have feet problems so I usually get a bigger size so that it won't feel tight. But it was extremely large. I then returned and reordered a smaller size with a rush delivery cause I was taking them on vacation. Well they were coming off my feet every time I walked. Made walking around very uncomfortable. Now I can't return cause I used them and I can't wear them anymore cause their too big. It's a shame cause they weren't cheap. Not pleased
on December 27, 2013
Love my new sketchers. very comfortable. great to wear with any kind of jeans, bootcut, straight or skinny. these shoes are wide so order your exact size. I usually like half a size bigger for in my tennis shoes and sketchers. I had to return the bigger size and re-order to get the exact size.
on January 14, 2014
Oh I just love these and true to size! So comfortable and wore them all afternoon while standing on my feet playing in the dart tourney and never had any problems and they fit so well and so warm and the heel is just the right height for me. Love them blings! I've had
several friends and strangers telling me what a neat looking skechers and they had not seen these before! Just loving it. Thanks.
on December 4, 2013
Purchased for wife. She likes them a lot. She usually takes an 81/2 and the 9 was just slightly bigger but fit fine with a heavier sock.