5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go Walk
I was unsure about these shoes because they were so light, but these are the most comfortable walking shoes i have ever had. I am in the Army and have to do a 2.5 mile walk for a physical fitness test. With other walking sneakers, my shins are usually sore for days after my test. With these Go Walk Skechers my shins are pain free. I highly recommend them.
Published 11 months ago by DonnaC

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but thin sole
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but thin sole, July 14, 2013
I bought these shoes specifically for walking exercise. Compared to my running shoes they are way more comfortable and very lightweight. Unfortunately though, they have very thin soles. I live on a dirt road which is great for walking exercise, but the very first time I wore them a rock poked right through the sole on the heel. I continue to wear them and I like them but they won't last very long. There are holes all over the bottom that go all the way through the sole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go Walk, August 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Walking Shoe, December 15, 2013
This shoe is so comfy, you can hardly tell your wearing the shoe. I work t a Surgeons office and I', on my feet all day. I also walk when I can at least 3 days a week and these shoes are definitely what they say "walking shoe" I purchased the black/pink and I plan on getting another color/pair soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to make a wide version, December 9, 2013
These shoes are great. My only issues is that they do not come in a wide width and the way their made seem to push you forward in the shoe so my toes are being smushed up to the front.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 5, 2014
Great light weight shoe that I like for the gym. Good support and light as a feather. They fit a tad smaller than my other shoes but just wearing light weight socks worked. Would definitely recommend this shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, October 26, 2013
I've had Skechers Go Walk shoes before and loved them--walked hundreds of miles in two different pairs. But they've changed and are no longer designed for a mid-foot strike, which, for me, was what was so good about them. Without that arch support, I tend to pronate, which throws everything off. I bought two pairs this time around, unaware of the change, and I'm sorry I spent more than $100 to learn that they don't work for me. Now I'll have to spend even more to replace them. Your mileage may vary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers lover, September 16, 2013
These shoes are great. I use them for morning walks and exercise at Curves. And they look good, too. I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars You just can't imagine!!, July 11, 2014
Put these shoes on your feet and you feel like you are wearing your cozy slippers. I have never had a casual shoe as good looking and comfortable--my first pair--definately not my last

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 7, 2014
Cookiemon (BURBANK, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Extremely light and flexible! They're great on my feet and seem to have good arch support. Love them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, July 7, 2014