1,219 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable shoes on the planet!!
I have just bought these and they are like gloves on your feet. The most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. I'm going to buy another pair in another colour!!! They are so soft around your foot, but have a good supportive sole that isn't too stiff. Even if you don't wear socks with them, they don't rub your feet, perfect. Everyone should have a pair!
Published 15 months ago by J. Simpson

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not Fit like other GoWalk
I've had a pair of suede GoWalk shoes since Oct 2012 - bought them the day before going to Chicago for a 3.5 day conference. I wore them straight out of the box the whole time with no problems and they soon became by favorites! I would even tell complete strangers looking around in shoe stores about how great these shoes are!

Forward to last week and the...
Published 14 months ago by Nonprofit Maven

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable shoes on the planet!!, March 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't have too many of these, May 8, 2013
After trying on my first pair of Go Walk shoes, I knew I was going to wear the heck out of them. The color I really wanted, the black Wavelength (multi-colored soles, very cute) are absolutely sold out by every vendor in the world, so I bought a navy blue pair at a local store and started looking for black.

My size was not available locally, so I ordered from Amazon. They came, they are just as comfortable as my blue pair, and I am mostly happy. . .but they are different in some minor ways.

I didn't notice while ordering, but the pair I ordered is the Go Walk 2. Here are the differences from the original Go Walk:

The fabric is rougher. I don't feel it inside the shoe, but the look on the outside is sportier, and I don't think I will wear them with summer skirts and dresses, as I had planned.

There is something blockier about the look of the shoe. The vamp is higher on the top of the foot and the toe box is slightly wider.

Again, I will wear these shoes happily. But in my search for more colors (yes, this is an obsession now!), I will make sure I buy the original Go Walk version. They are just cuter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I love these shoes. They fit like a glove. True to size. I have three pair so far and plan on getting more!

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not Fit like other GoWalk, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)

Forward to last week and the arrival of my new GoWalk2 shoe for summer. NO, No,no...they do not fit: the back is uncomfortable,they are stiff, the toe box is narrower and longer. They are going to be returned. Normally I would never buy shoes online, but my GoWalks were perfect and I figured that these would be too. I do hope that the #2 after these doesn't mean that the original GOWalk is being replaced. If so I'd better stock up.

Sad and disgruntled : (

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, July 24, 2013
These are the most comfortable casual shoes I have ever worn. I've had them for several months now, washed them in the machine once. They came out of the washer looking like new.
I would recommend these shoes for anyone who needs a nice looking and comfortable shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever, June 14, 2013
I love these shoes. They are the most comfortable I have ever purchased, right out of the box. Shoe lining so soft I can wear without sox. Perfect for my daily walk. Be careful to order the correct size as Skechers shoes run slightly small - I need to order a half size up from my regular size. I will buy more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, April 17, 2013
I have rheumotoid arthritis in my feet and I love to travel. That means lots of time on my feet and I'm always looking for shoes that will be comfortable. These are the lightest shoes I've ever had. I couldn't believet they'd be any good because they weight next to nothing. Well I was wrong, these shoes are great. I can walk for hours with little to no foot pain. The price is great too. Anyone who is looking for good comfortable shoes know they can run more that $100. Great price, great comfort, great shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes!, April 17, 2013
I bought these to bring on a vacation next month. I tried them on and haven't taken them off. I bought another pair to hide away until vacation time. They are the most comfortable walking shoe I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars On the 8th Day, God created Skechers Go Walk, March 10, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Toe lol, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I tried these on yesterday and they do fit like a glove, only thing is, gloves stretch. So if you have a big toe, the pretty shape of this soft sneaker will not look the same. The top part is made of almost sock like material, so when I put them on and look down the pretty round design is gone and all you see is your big toe protruding forward, which makes them look ugly. But if you have pretty little feet with straight toes all the same size, these are for you.lol very comfy, but looks matter to me.

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Fashion Sneaker