1,141 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushy, stylish, easy to slip on
Published 18 months ago by Passau

1.0 out of 5 stars NOt for me
I loved the "old" Skechers with the rounded soles and lots of padding. One could put insoles in them and they were so comfortable for walking long distances. I wish the company would make them again. This shoe does not have interchangeable insoles, for me it had no support, and slipped in the heel even though I ordered the size that fit me well in the...
Published 13 months ago by AbuelaLinda

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushy, stylish, easy to slip on, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Axis Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
After having knee surgery my mom purchased these Skechers Go Walk shoes for me. I need ergonomically comfortable shoes that are easy on my knees for walking yet that look fashionable enough to wear everyday. I am usually brand loyal to Merrell shoes, which I love. I have owned Skechers before, and while they are a fine sneaker for most people, I really didn't find them to be easy enough on my weak knee for long walks. These Skechers Go Walk shoes, however, changed my opinion of Sketchers shoes!

1) They are so cushy - I live in NYC and can walk for miles in these shoes without aggravating my knee. The soft rubber sole seems to provide a slight spring to my step. And the shoe hugs my feeet comfortably.

2) They fit true to size- I ordered my typical size and they fit perfectly. They are comfortable and not too tight. Yet, I can still easily and quickly slip them on and off. Also, my foot does not slide around in them when I walk. They are probably the best fitting slip on shoe that I have ever owned.

3) They wash and wear nicely - I have them in black and they don't attract dirt. However, since I don't wear socks with them I have tossed them in the washing machine to clean them and they have come out perfectly clean while still retaining their original shape and fit.

In sum, I was very skeptical that a slip on shoe made by Skechers could be ergonomically designed well enough to allow for pain free walking with my bad knee. However, Skechers Go Walk shoes are amazing! They are cushy, with a great fit and a fashionable look. I am impressed that they still look and feel great despite almost daily use. I highly recommend them for anyone that wants a comfortable and nice looking slip on walking shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes!!!, August 10, 2013
S. Kurian (Bowie, MD - USA) - See all my reviews
Bought these shoes for our trip to Disney world...and it was absolutely the best purchase I've ever made as far as walking shoes...most people said not to wear flip flops...so I used this as an alternative and so glad I did! Great support and cushioning...lasted all day through each park!! Love it and highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, June 14, 2013
These are great shoes. My only wish is that they came in a wide width. The shoes do run true to size, however if you want to wear socks they will have to be thin socks. I am going to get another pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes, January 24, 2014
These shoes are amazing! So comfortable and extremely lightweight. They wash up beautifully in the washing machine and left to dry. An added bonus, if you live where it snows, they are slip proof. I actually have bought 4 pair so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, August 2, 2013
I bought these shoes for travel as we walk a lot during our trips. I can't take them off! They are so cute plus plus plus!!!
I'm wearing them all the time now and plan on finding another color. Soft and true to size...a winner purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking shoes, August 5, 2013
A strictly Merrel buyer is a convert. Best walking shoes I have had in a long time.second pair I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only slip-on's I can wear, February 14, 2014
These are the only slip-ons I can wear without socks and without getting blisters on my feet. I almost always get blisters on the back of my ankle from this type of shoe, but Sketchers cleverly designed a hole where the bone hits and avoids this problem for me. I am always between a 9 or 9.5 and the 9.5 fits perfect without the need for socks. Great design and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a heavier person - this is your shoe!, October 4, 2013
Since my accident I have struggled to find a shoe that will help me with my walking program. I saw these shoes featured on Prevention Mag's website and I decided to give them a try. They are amazing! They are thick, soft, but firm. This particular style is perfect for a business casual work environment. The treads are non-stick; I am able to walk across slippery floors without sliding. The inner soles are so well made I can wear the shoes without socks and not worry about sweat or blisters. I love these shoes!

Features
Soft firm sole
Supportive
Non-skid sole
Comfortable inner sole
Business casual appropriate

Gotchas
None, I love this shoe and plan to purchase more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, August 2, 2013
Very comfortable and versatile. I have worn them with Jeans and shorts. Great to walk in. No need for socks. Plenty of room for your toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, January 25, 2014
these shoes are soooo comfy i ordered 2 more pair. it's like walking on cushions, my back does hurt or my legs anymore i just love them!!!

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Axis Fashion Sneaker