Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 18, 2014
They are the lightest shoes I've ever worn. Very comfortable, flexible cushioned soles, good traction. Not sure of the durability of the material located at the top and sides of the shoe. I've only had them a week. Time will tell. I plan to get a second pair.
on April 20, 2015
i HAVE PURCHASED 6 PR OF GO WALKS FOR MYSELF. THIS PAIR I ORDERED FOR AN EMPLOYEE WITH A HEEL SPUR. SHE CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A DIFFERENCE THESE SHOES HAVE MADE. AS I HAVE FOUND, THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME FOR HELPING WITH FOOT PAIN/ISSUES!! I EVEN USE THEM IN PLACE OF MY EXPENSIVE EXERCISE SHOES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE COMFORTABLE DURING HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING, JOGGING, ETC. I CURRENTLY HAVE 6 PR AND FIND MYSELF GRABBING THEM RATHER THAN MY DESIGNER SHOES!
I JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER PAIR FOR AN EMPLOYEE WITH RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME. I WILL TRY TO UDATE ON THAT LATER!
on December 16, 2015
Pros: incredibly soft soles give a gentle landing to the foot; easy on the foot. Fit well for a person with a wide foot. Flexible cushioned sole is not rigid or hard.
Cons: they last 3 - 4 months with daily wear before the sole is completely gone. I wore them around the house and doing errands. I could feel every pebble I walked on which was uncomfortable. In the photos I have pictures of the same shoe in grey. The while sole is when the shoe was new. See how high, deep, tall the tread pods are? In the worn shoe the tread pods disappear or nearly so in the worn areas. It is so thin I can feel small rocks.
These are not walking shoes, they will not last a season, especially if you try to use it as a daily walking shoe.
They are uglier than they look online. They appear charcoal on the internet but they are very black.

I would NOT RECOMMEND them.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 14, 2015
I stand all day at work, have fallen arches, and my feet are a half-size apart. I need a shoe that is well padded, with a wide toe-box and just enough arch support to feel good - too much arch just hurts my feet. My shoes also have to be affordable, and I must avoid any with memory foam, as I've discovered that I have a sensitivity to it - really an allergic reaction. These shoes feature "yoga mat" soles, are the most comfortable I've found in years, and I can wear them all day without pinched toes or aching feet. I'd been hunting for a new work shoe since Easy Spirit redesigned my old stand-by style, and this is the one - I hope they're available for years to come. But just in case, I bought a few extra pairs.
on October 17, 2014
The goga mat insole gives these shoes so much cushioning, they are so comfortable! This is now the fifth pair I've ordered in the past few months. I wear these for Zumba classes and the goga mat has helped the pain in my knees and the balls of my feet. The cushioning makes me feel like I'm "bouncing back" from all the high impact moves. What I thought was leather on the top part of the shoe actually appears to be fabric with a leather look, but it stretches and is so comfortable, I'm not complaining. I took these on vacation and wore them everywhere without having to break them in. I love these shoes, especially the goga mat insole!
on December 27, 2014
This shoe is comfy, but was way over rated as being very comfortable as it is way too wide for a N-M foot. I usually wear a 9-9.5 M or N and the 9.5M was way too wide and way too large it fit as if it was 11W. It does have a very comfy foot bed, the overall leather is average and not anything but that. It was returned as I need a walking/jogging sneaker that is rugged yet comfortable. Amazon's great return policy is just amazing!
on September 10, 2014
These shoes are very light weight and comfortable. They are a little extra wide which makes them perfect!
on April 9, 2015
purchased these for my mother who is 85 with narrow feet ( why do the sneeker producer assume all people have a medium foot?) any way these fit her the best out of the several she tried at a local retailer so when I saw them on Amazon I purchased her a second pair because she has such a hard time finding good fitting sneekers.
on August 12, 2015
Okay, revision. At first I loved these shoes, so light weight I felt like I was wearing comfy slippers with support. I wore them to work, around the house and on errands. Casual wear. Then I took them on holiday as walking shoes, mostly for the times I would be in the city. No. Just no. After about an hour of walking my feet ached. The bridge seemed to tight, and the support i had in casual day to day wear disappeared into ouchy tired feet. Then, rain. I wore them in the rain, because I was on holiday, it rained and I was out in London walking. They never really dried completely, were soaked through, and my feet just hated them. They ended up in the bin after 3 days of sitting on a radiator to dry and still feeling like a wet blanket. I ended up walking around the rest of the tim ein my Doc Maarten oxfords, which though much heavier kept my feet dry, plenty of support and good tread. Okay maybe these were not designed for walking shoes. What were they designed for? Added note- they run narrow, which I liked, my feet are slightly narrow, however I have very high arches and had to leave them very loosesly tied as the top /bridge of my foot was full on aching if I tied them even slightly tight.I'm happy with my other skechers that are just slip on no tie shoes.
on September 23, 2015
Super comfortable, easy to wash, and fit great. My only complaint is that the soles on these shoes wear out FAST. They're not the hard rubber that you expect with typical athletic shoes and the little circles on the tread on the previous pair wore down about 3 times faster than my daughter's usual shoes did. However, the comfort made me decide that I'd rather keep buying these than switch to something more durable.

Usually my daughter will wear out the sides and toes of athletic shoes after about 6 months, but with these, they look brand new...except for the bottom.