5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetic feet
These shoes are just so comfortable and light, anyone would love them. As a diabetic I look for shoes that are soft inside, no places that cause blisters, smooth, supportive, and these really fit the bill. They run true to size and have a bit of give on all sides so are great for problem feet. And you don't need socks!!!
Published 21 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars No arch support, too big
I purchased these to be a comfortable sneaker-like shoe that looks better with jeans than actual gym sneakers. I am normally a size 10 in sneakers, but these were a little roomy on me in size 10. Also the bottom was padded for comfort, but there was little to no arch support, so my feet felt like they were caving in toward my arch while walking in them. I'm returning...
Published 20 months ago by Ali Cat

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 28, 2013
Super comfy and looks good with capri's on days you don't want to wear sandals. I would buy another color if not so spendy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetic feet, March 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, February 28, 2013
Best shoes I've ever owned and I've bought a lot of shoes over the years. I've bought these in several different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, May 10, 2013
Gillian Byron (Traverse City, MI) - See all my reviews
These shoes are so comfy. I bought my normal size, especially since I wasn't planning to wear with socks, and they were just a teensy bit small. I will probably buy my next pair a half size bigger.

I speed-walked six miles all over D.C. the second day I wore these shoes, and only got a couple small blisters, I think just due to how they run a little small. The shoes have gotten looser with wear, so no blisters since then.

The stripy fabric and the colors are great, they go with a lot of different outfits. The heel and toe accents are cute too.

Super comfy to walk in; it feels like you're walking on baby clouds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable!, March 25, 2013
I love Skechers Go Walk shoes so much, this is the second pair I've purchased! They are lightweight and extremely comfortable. I did have plantar fascitis a few years ago and am careful about arch support. I have not had any foot pain since I've been wearing Go Walks. And another plus, they are vegan which is important to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable!, March 24, 2013
This is my third Skechers Go Walk shoe and so I knew before ordering that I would love it. This design is cute for spring/summer so I haven't worn it yet but I did try it on and it fits like my other pair - very, very comfortable. These are my favorite go to shoes right now if I'm going to be on my feet for very long. They are lightweight with no break in time. I will say that if you require lots of support this might not be your shoe. I normally prefer more support but something about this shoe makes it comfortable and I don't miss the support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, April 25, 2013
B. Tabora (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes! I got the grey/black stripy Go Walk shoes for a trip to New Orleans, figuring that it would go well with both pants, shorts and a skirt a lot better than sport type walking shoes. They are a little large, but just the right size when I put in an orthotic insole. There is not enough arch support for my flat feet, but perfect with the insole. My feet are wide, but the normal medium width fit fine. They are a lot cuter than the plain colored ones. Got many compliments on them. Comfortable enough to keep on all day and walk miles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoes!, August 6, 2013
I love, love, love the Skechers Go Walk shoes! They are super comfortable; feels like I'm walking on air. Extremely light weigtht. They are designed to be worn without socks and it's very comfortable. My feet don't sweat when wearing these shoes. They are easy to get on and take off. The "Stripy" ones are very cute. For me they are true to size. I love them and want more! They are a bit expensive, but I think they are totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable like slippers, May 4, 2013
This was my 5th pair of Skechers Go and they are even more comfortable than the others. They seem to have more room in the toe box. In Skecher tennis-type shoe I wear an 8. I've had to go down 1/2 size in these. THE most comfortable shoe ever. They are like having slippers on.
I do have to give them one ding only because I have feet issues and that is that they are pretty flat. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars This shoe makes my feet happy:), June 21, 2013
While it doesn't have 'support', it is so cushy it seems to softly massage your foot the entire time you have it on. Comfort is essential for me as I work in a flower shop and on my feet all day. This shoe fits the bill. Plus it's so cute! Easy care as well; just throw them in the washer and dryer: cold H20, low heat dry. I also have it in hot pink. LOVE IT!

Skechers Women's Go Walk Stripy Flat