5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever!!!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Carol A. Philipps

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are ok
Was advised to order regular shoe size, which I did and the shoe was too small ! Mainly because of the fake fur. The shoe is really a sturdy slipper and way over priced. I own several pairs of skechers without fur and they fit great. My advice is to order at least a 1/2 size up or full size if worn with socks.
Published 19 months ago by Carmen Paris-hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever!!!!!!, November 30, 2012
They fit perfectly. They have great arch support and padding on the bottom for a cushy step. The inside is fuzzy and warm and you don't even need socks. I even got one that was the wrong size, but my sister loved them, so her Christmas present is done! They do fit kinda snug in the toe, so if you have wide feet at the top, or like to wear heavy socks, maybe not the best - but I will order as many go-walks as I can afford.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are ok, January 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, narrow foot and toe; not enough winter grip from sole, January 11, 2013
Despite a cozy lining, disappointed by the sizing and toe box -- extra small and
narrow. Usually wear 8.5-9M but the 9 fit like a 7N! Sole seemed slippery in
house, wouldn't trust it on winter or wet surfaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot Glove, August 29, 2013
Bar none, this is the most comfortable casual shoe I have ever worn. As I've gotten older, I've developed some foot issues: bunions, lost foot muscle density, pressure points on heel. I feel no discomfort when wearing these shoes. I have about 6 prs. of the Go Walks. They are stylish as well as comfortable. The only drawback to the fur-lined style is that the fur pulls on your socks and bunches them under the toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love sketchers Toasty Slip-on....., December 1, 2012
Greatest most comfortable 'toast' warm' shoe. Amazing how my back is not hurting, can walk miles with sketchers 'go walk' no matter what style.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY ARE SKECHERS - THEY ARE GREAT WEIGH NOTHING AND FITS PERFECTLY, January 6, 2013
SneakerQueen (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
I could buy all colors and all different models. Great shoes. Try them out especially if you have any kind of trouble with your feet. You might be surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY & WARM, December 2, 2012
Boo (Va.Beach) - See all my reviews
I can't say enough about this shoe...feels like walking on air. Very light weight as opposed to other similar shoes I've bought in the past. LOVE, LOVE,LOVE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty Says It All!!, December 28, 2012
I really love these shoes! They fit true to size (8.5) and are so warm and comfortable! They look nice with my jeans and I intend to spray them to water proof them. If you want easy on and off, comfort, warmth and a good looking shoe, these are the ticket! It's like wearing good quality slippers that are shoes!
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, January 4, 2013
I have several different versions and love the warm ones now that it is COLD! I wear them every day...dressed up, dressed down. They are supportive and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 1, 2013
Got these slippers as a gift . They are light weight, easy to get on , warm, and Very comfortable. So glad I put them on my wish list.

Skechers Women's Go Walk Toasty Slip-On