1,339 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Published on October 6, 2012 by vrf

Published 15 months ago by Grass Widow

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 6, 2012
These shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Walking in them puts a bounce in my step! I read that the sizing ran a little large, so bought a half size smaller than usual, and the fit is perfect. I wear them without socks most of the time, but they stretch just enough to accomodate thinner socks too. They are a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay for the name with this pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever purchased. Well worth the money and extremely lightweight. I've already purchased a second pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes shoes, December 3, 2012
Steve "Steven" (Bakersfield, CA.) - See all my reviews
My wife loves the Sketchers, she now has 3 pairs of the Womens go walk shoes in different colors. Happy wife happy life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever for tired feet, October 6, 2012
These are the most comfortable, lightweight shoes I've ever had. I can wear these shoes 14 hours and still have support and comfort. So water repellent, too!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and fits great!, February 25, 2013
Ok, I was worried about these shoes feeling good on my feet because they are so 'light' with not much arch support! I didn't need to worry; they feel like you are wearing nothing. Not as cushy as I expected; reading other reviews. I have a R foot an entire size bigger than L; needs a toe fusion; both my feet are wider in front and very narrow in back. I wanted something to wear in the summer...these fit my feet perfectly! I am not walking out of them like most shoes; they are plenty wide enough in front; and narrow enough in back. As for the colors: my husband says the white look like nursing shoes!! But that is a man's opinion. I have ordered the Stone and Charcoal models that are suede. I am not into the other flashy colors; pretty much wear neutral; but they do come in lots of colors! Wearing them around the house with no socks, my feet do sweat a bit! I have worn these on the treadmill at home and they are better than my $140 Asics! So I think they are perfect: 'girly' looking; and don't hurt my bad foot! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate walking shoe, January 15, 2013
I have suffered 20 yrs with severe neuropathy and have never found a shoe I could wear. I have gone 20 yrs wearing house shoes. I put these shoes on, wore them to town, walked in them for 8 hrs and they never once hurt my feet or caused any sores!
Thank you so much!
Now I can go to town and not feel embarrassed,
Peggy Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, April 25, 2013
I wore these shoes for a 12 hr nursing shift and couldn't believe how comfortable they were the whole night!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice light walking shoe *Update* for someone that doesn't walk much, August 17, 2013
Thought this shoe was "pleather" but found it was cloth. However, it is very comfortable and light as a feather. I don't think it will be as durable as I had hoped, though. It does clean easily in soap and water. Not suitable for yard work, but for just bumming around, it's fine. UPDATE 9/24/13:If you are a walker, this shoe is not for you. As I suspected, shoe is not durable. After less than 80 miles of walking shoes are blown-out. Not happy. Not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable !!, January 15, 2013
These are the most comfortable shoes !! And so light. Plan on getting another pair in another color. You won't regret.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 4, 2013
Purchased for work, working in an Emergency Department I am on the go.These shoes are lightweight so that I am not carrying them at the end of 12 hrs. very first night wearing them no aching feet, no leg pain. Would recommend these, I do not have feet issues or leg issues so if you have these issues and are looking for a great pair of shoes I would still give a try. I have these in black to wear everyday as well. Would like to have all colors, I do have a pair of Bob's and the Go Walk I love more and are more comfortable than those. Just try them I do love them!!

Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking Shoe