Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on October 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever purchased. Well worth the money and extremely lightweight. I've already purchased a second pair in a different color.
0Comment106 of 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
These shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Walking in them puts a bounce in my step! I read that the sizing ran a little large, so bought a half size smaller than usual, and the fit is perfect. I wear them without socks most of the time, but they stretch just enough to accomodate thinner socks too. They are a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay for the name with this pair.
11 comment163 of 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
These are the most comfortable, lightweight shoes I've ever had. I can wear these shoes 14 hours and still have support and comfort. So water repellent, too!.
0Comment83 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
My wife loves the Sketchers, she now has 3 pairs of the Womens go walk shoes in different colors. Happy wife happy life.
22 comments108 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2013
Ok, I was worried about these shoes feeling good on my feet because they are so 'light' with not much arch support! I didn't need to worry; they feel like you are wearing nothing. Not as cushy as I expected; reading other reviews. I have a R foot an entire size bigger than L; needs a toe fusion; both my feet are wider in front and very narrow in back. I wanted something to wear in the summer...these fit my feet perfectly! I am not walking out of them like most shoes; they are plenty wide enough in front; and narrow enough in back. As for the colors: my husband says the white look like nursing shoes!! But that is a man's opinion. I have ordered the Stone and Charcoal models that are suede. I am not into the other flashy colors; pretty much wear neutral; but they do come in lots of colors! Wearing them around the house with no socks, my feet do sweat a bit! I have worn these on the treadmill at home and they are better than my $140 Asics! So I think they are perfect: 'girly' looking; and don't hurt my bad foot! Highly recommend!
0Comment73 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
I wore these shoes for a 12 hr nursing shift and couldn't believe how comfortable they were the whole night!
0Comment56 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
I have suffered 20 yrs with severe neuropathy and have never found a shoe I could wear. I have gone 20 yrs wearing house shoes. I put these shoes on, wore them to town, walked in them for 8 hrs and they never once hurt my feet or caused any sores!
Thank you so much!
Now I can go to town and not feel embarrassed,
Peggy Elliott
22 comments121 of 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
These are the most comfortable shoes !! And so light. Plan on getting another pair in another color. You won't regret.......
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2013
Thought this shoe was "pleather" but found it was cloth. However, it is very comfortable and light as a feather. I don't think it will be as durable as I had hoped, though. It does clean easily in soap and water. Not suitable for yard work, but for just bumming around, it's fine. UPDATE 9/24/13:If you are a walker, this shoe is not for you. As I suspected, shoe is not durable. After less than 80 miles of walking shoes are blown-out. Not happy. Not worth the money.
22 comments33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
I love these shoes. They are just what I was looking for in a walking shoe. I was sick and tired of being on my feet for a long time or walking for while and having my feet hurting and burning. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a long time. It feels like I'm walking on air. Since this purchase I bought two more different pairs. Love them!
0Comment33 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse