4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe
Fits great. The anti-slip definitely works, some shoes aren't entirely anti-slip as they advertise, but these ones definitely do the trick. I only took a star off because the laces are really short and have a large diameter. Not good if you do a double knot like I do, but otherwise, the shoe overall is great. Can't wait to see how long these last me.
Published 6 months ago by Chad L. Garber

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality
These are very heavy shoes so they are bad if you are on your feet all day. Also, the padding on the sole is tearing out in clumps and I have only been wearing them for 2 weeks.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, March 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable shoe!, March 27, 2014
I got a great fit and would recommend this shoe to anyone who works on their feet. These are better than Doctor Scholls.

5.0 out of 5 stars husband happy, July 8, 2014
Indiana granny (Indiana, United States) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these shoes for work and riding a motorcycle. They fit true to size and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Work Shoes, May 29, 2014
My husband says they are the most comfortable pair of shoes he has ever worn--I am glad we ordered them especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 26, 2014
glad i got needed for work. and are nice on feet and dont slip so far an iv tried to slip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 1, 2014
Great product

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, April 30, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars feel like, April 15, 2014
Feel like will be good shoes...will see about wear over time..as of now feet no hurt wearing them..( about two weeks) now

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoes for a month, August 27, 2014
I bought this product for my work and Din't last the front is peeling and don't have the two months yet not good I won't recommend this product now I need to see what the seller is going to do when they see this review

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, September 1, 2014
Came exactly as I expected, very comfortable soles, enjoy using these at work. Make sure to clean these shoes, they are a bit prone to getting dirt and looking ugly if you do not take care of them.

Rate and Discover Movies