Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 15, 2014
Fits great. The anti-slip definitely works, some shoes aren't entirely anti-slip as they advertise, but these ones definitely do the trick. I only took a star off because the laces are really short and have a large diameter. Not good if you do a double knot like I do, but otherwise, the shoe overall is great. Can't wait to see how long these last me.
on March 2, 2016
I bought these shoes for my husband. He is a General Manager for a local automotive repair shop. Let me start by saying we only buy sketchers brand and his last pair lasted him a complete year before they were just falling apart and I forced him to throw them in the trash. I always buy his shoes from Amazon because he doesn't have the extra time to go the store and try them on and pay more money than we have to. So I find a good looking pair and have them sent to the house. I ordered these because they looked sturdy and dependable and slightly dressy so he could wear them to his frequent manager meetings also. He wore these for 2 days and refused to wear them any more because they were too heavy to wear all day. So although they are nice, and we will keep them for dress shoes, they do not serve an everyday purpose very well. I ended up having to look up the exact pair that I had ordered from him before and ordered them again.
on December 23, 2015
The construction and style of the shoe was nice. good support and everything.

The only thing is that the shoe's top broke down within a month or so. Perhaps invest in a water-proofing agent to coat the shoe in or invest in higher quality shoes
on September 17, 2015
Nice shoe. Very uncomfortable. The memory foam only goes half way on the foot and it digs into the center of the foot. Very annoying. I had to rip out the memory foam that comes with the shoes and put in some of my our inserts. 100 times better now.
on January 20, 2016
Good, comfortable shoes but sizes run large, I needed to put inserts in to make them smaller so I wouldn't have the hassle of sending them back for a smaller size. I recommend ordering a half size smaller than you normally wear.
on January 24, 2016
Will fit and feel a lot better when broken in. This is my second pair of these shoes. I wouldn't have needed them but the heel is so worn down on my current pair that my feet are starting to hurt after about three hours of wearing them. I used to be able to wear them all day with no discomfort. I am wearing my new ones about four hours at a time till they get to bending where they are supposed to. About a week should do it. I would and have recommend these shoes to anyone.
on September 23, 2015
I usually wear a 10.5W. I got these in 10W and returned for A PAIR IN 9.5W and the 9.5W are a bit loose - a lil too wide anjd a lil too long but am stuck with 'em now as i already wore them for a try out on the street.
Good looking shoes and will prolly wear/endure well but need a to figure out my proper size in this shoe model - prolly should have gotten a size smaller - 9.5 and not wide.
on June 15, 2015
This shoes are very comfortable, best work shoes ever, the only thing bad about this shoes it's that the leather peel off real fast ( less then a year) making them look old and ugly and, the shoe sole rip off and less than a year.
on January 26, 2016
Bought these in lieu of my typical Dr Scholl's (The store was out and I needed shoes.) Not even two months later the nail started coming up in the heel, but I was passed my return date, so I bought some insoles. Even the contours and fit, after being on my feet 8 hours a day, were uncomfortable and squeezing. I kept this up for a few months until I couldn't stand it anymore and went back to my regular. I couldn't believe the difference, I'd forgotten was a shoe was supposed to feel like. The only upside to these was the decent arch support, thus the two stars. I will never buy Skechers again.
on February 4, 2016
Shoes fit comfortably, but did not last as expected. Leather uppers are cracking after only random wearing through the weeks. A little over a year old and can't use for work anymore. Also, the soles tend to pick up small gravel/dirt or any other particulate material you may walk on. I would NOT recommend these shoes.