Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2014
They look great and fit great! The only problem and that's a huge problem is the fact the shoes fails epically at its main purpose. Which is to slip resistant!!! These shoes don't work at all! I'm constantly slipping and sliding at work! I work in a restaurant and that is a huge safety hazard!
on May 12, 2014
I've worn these shoes for three shifts now and they are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn!
I bought them because the style was what I was looking for in a work shoe, as well as the boast of comfort and non slip qualities. Neither of these are true, and as it turns out, I will never purchase another skecher product. I will be sticking to my crocs from now on as they are reliable and comfortable, especially for 12 hour shifts.
on May 10, 2014
I wore these shoes for 1 day at my job. It was very uncomfortable; they heel of the shoe has no cushion where it will dig into your heel causing discomfort. The biggest reason I don't like this shoe was it "WASN'T SLIP RESISTANT" against water (Like a newly mopped floor or a simple moist floor from a small water spill). Once these shoes make contact with water its like walking on ice. I had more slip resistance with my normal running shoes that I wore temporally after waiting these shoes to come in.
on August 22, 2014
Ordered these because I liked the style and have had several pair of regular Skecher shoes in the past that I enjoyed. Well these have tarnished Skechers brand for me to the point I may never buy another pair. Worst pair of shoes I've ever owned.

1. Read the reviews of some people talking about them not being very slip resistant but dismissed them because I'm pretty sure footed and the only times I've ever worn slip resistant shoes in 15+ yrs in the restaurant industry was when absolutely mandatory. Mistake!!! I have better traction in my dress shoes than these.

2. Hardest pair of shoes I've ever tried to break in. Day three of wearing them for a 6 hour shift I could barely walk. Took over a month of 30+ hr work weeks to finally break them in well.

3. Received these at the beginning of May. Now midway through August I have worn holes through the bottoms of both shoes. My $20 Walmart shoes lasted longer than these!

Buyer beware. If you are purchasing these for the style do your self a favor and pass. I for one am returning to Shoes For Crews, though like I said even the Walmart shoes are a better buy than these.
on January 27, 2015
BY FAR the worst pair of s*** ive ever purchased online. Ive been in the food industry for over 3 years. the first 6 months i wore skate shoes. very heavily worn in skate shoes. which were amazingly confortable but offered very little in the form of slip resistance as they had almost no traction but it taught me to be very cautious when walking. I then starting having feet problems and decided to go with a slip resistant shoe. i bought this design but from airwalk. they lasted me well over a year before any issues arose and another 6 months before i finally caved in to buying a new pair. i couldnt find them but to my surprise i found these. from sketchers. a pretty well known name in the shoe industry. i felt safe in not reading any of the reviews and being that they were prime i got them the next day. i was so excited to get a new pair of shoes and laced them up and went into work. Instantly i knew i had made a terrible mistake. the slip resistant bottom slipped on an ice cube that had melted. so lets say a puddle about a silver dollar size. i went sliding across the room. i hydroplaned a solid 3 feet before being able to gracefully fall on my face. Fast forward a whopping 3 months. maybe. lets say 2 and a half for good measure. and granted i am a little hard on most of my shoes but theres no reason as to why these should be completely detaching from the sole to the top of the shoe. i have actually wraped the in duct tape as a solution. AND THERES MORE TRACTION from the slick duct tape than from this touted nonslip shoe. i can hardly beleive these can even claim any sort of slip resistance without there being a huge class action lawsuit of a total false advertisement. this is rediculous. never again will i not do my research even if it is just scrolling down to read the reviews. though i never thought id have to do that for a simple work shoe. shame on sketchers and shame on this shoe
on September 14, 2014
I thought people were being picky about the shoes when it came to the slip resistant part, but they weren't. I thought these shoes looked cool and were relatively cheap, so that's why i bought them. But man did I pay for it. On the second day of usage, I was beginning to notice that my shoes weren't so non slip, which was not a good sign. Pretty soon, I was traversing the wet floors of my workplace like a damn newborn fawn. I eventually slipped and fell, hurting my right knee in the process. Do not get these shoes. They are dangerous and should not be sold as non slip shoes. Invest in better shoes , please!
on January 25, 2015
These shoes are very poorly made! I bought these for my husband since they had his size (14) as he liked the style, he wore them to work and not only did they cut into the back of his heel.....but they started ripping up already! After ONE day! Sadly we bought 2 pair, and are very unhappy with both.
on February 5, 2015
These shoes are super comfortable, fit well, and look good. They do what they are designed for, just not very well. I'd say if you absolutely don't want to fall then these shows are not for you. I haven't fallen yet but I do find myself slipping on occasion. If you want to be comfortable and have your feet look good, then get these. But if you don't want to slip at all, I would look elsewhere.
on August 29, 2015
Cooler looking than my old work shoes, but the non slick is non existent. I mean its seemingly somewhat non slick but once you start mopping you will fall unless you got mad balance skills. very disappointed and ill have to buy different shoes.
on April 24, 2014
The reviews here were 50/50 on if this shoe was actually slip resistant. I can tell you that it is in fact not. I mop tile floors and am constantly slipping on the wet areas when I wear this shoe. The shoe is poorly made as well. After 2 days, the bottom is already falling off. Don't buy.