5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog,Black
I work in a cook, and these shoes are perfect Great value and can stretch life out with a new insole. Do not wear outside though as this type of sole does not last unless worn inside only. The only complaint I have is they do not breath well as they are solid.
Published on September 16, 2011 by shawn

1.0 out of 5 stars Upon further review...
Not bad overall, but a bit too tight. I'd advise buying at least a half size larger than what you are used to wearing......That was all until I looked at the sole this morning. The left rear sole is already falling off after ONE WEEK OF USE. Completely ridiculous. These shoes are GARBAGE...
Published on February 12, 2012 by Dr Gonzo

1.0 out of 5 stars Upon further review..., February 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars No good and company doesn't stand behind product., February 29, 2012
My mother bought these for me, I'm in Culinary school. After wearing them three times the sole came undone and was flapping around. The company was extremely uncooperative in giving us a refund giving out a plethora of excuses as to why they weren't responsible for the quality of shoes they were selling. They ended up agreeing to a refund, we had to pay to ship them off, then a week or so later we get a box in the mail and it's the same shoes!! They said they weren't in the original box and that they weren't in the original condition!! Bottom-line don't buy these crap shoes and be weary of purchasing from this supplier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hope for, September 13, 2012
Totally dissapointed with this clogs to begin with, their not so light and the insoles doesn't provide any comfort and my poor husband got home complaining how terrible they were. He already wore them and can't return the shoes. Absolutely waste of money. If you want a nice comfy pair of shoes that won't hurt your feet this is not the pair for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth what I paid, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog (Apparel)
I bought this product less than 2 months ago and and they are gone by now. Do not waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, January 2, 2011
I bought these for my husband for work. The first day he wore them, the treads on one shoe came loose and was flapping, so he had to tape them up. He is an ER doctor so I'm sure his patients were impressed! Since the shoes had tape on them, I didn't feel that I could send them back. I had decided to try these instead of the Birkenstocks he usually wears, but we'll stick to Birkies from now on.

2.0 out of 5 stars No No No, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog (Apparel)
I have what I feel are narrow feet and these shoes pinch my toes. i do not recommend them for anyone working long shifts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, not nearly worth the price., June 20, 2010
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog (Apparel)
These shoes are made of a very cheap material, similar to "crocs". Not nearly worth what I paid. Feel very flimsy and the sole looks like it would come off after a hard days work.

1.0 out of 5 stars forget it, August 29, 2013
cat daddy (Lafayette, LA, USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a 6'2" 220 lb chef in a busy kitchen, on my feet 60 plus hours a week. I've bought these Sketcher clogs twice when I was in a bind, and I've regretted it both times. Initially the shoe feels okay, a little stiff around the top of the foot at first (which several coworkers could not tolerate). but it didn't take long for these shoes to start breaking down. after two or three weeks the support diminishes considerably, and the shoe feels thin and cheap. but the clincher is, the soles separate from the bottom of the shoe every time. every time, on every pair, I've bought or seen on a coworker. the part of the sole with the nonskid texture is a separate part of the shoe and glued on, inevitably to become unglued. and now at this price? forget it. pro tip: pay the extra 15 or 20 bucks to get a real kitchen clog with one piece construction. I wear and recommend Klogs' Springfield model. a great shoe and a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog,Black, September 16, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe for the price, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog (Apparel)
I have read several reviews on these shoes and I guess these shoes are hit or miss with the quality. The shoes I bought I got them last November so I have had them for about 8 months and have had no problems with the soul coming off. The only thing that is coming off is the little logo on the back. Who cares about that?

I have had pairs of Dansko and some Shoes for Crews shoes and while the Dansko's lasted a long time they became extremely uncomfortable and I paid well over $100 for them. I'm a cook so I use these for work and I have been working two jobs since I got them and I've had no complaints. I would rather buy new shoes once a year that are comfortable then spend $100 on some nice shoes that last a long time but feel really uncomfortable wearing them for a long periods of time.

All in all I really like these shoes and for the inexpensive price of less than $35 I can't really complain that much.

Skechers for Work Men's Balder Clog