Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2012
These are by far the best steel toe work "boots" I've ever owned. I've worked in everything from lumber yards to hardwood flooring to contracting and now manufacturing. My current company provides me with one free pair of work boots a year. I always use to pick Timberlands because of their reputation and because I'm a guy and Timbs are "manly." Problem was I could wear them out in 3-6 months. They also always gave me back problems, which I always associated with the work I was doing. I can honestly say my back has never been better with these Skechers. They last a year, are light weight (more like a sneaker) and the steal toe does not rub against your toes or upper foot. You don't even realize you're wearing steal toes.

As mentioned before, I've worked in a number of fields, but been with the same company for the last five. Been wearing these the last three years now and would be highly disappointed if these "boots" stopped being provided.

P.S. I always get the black pair.
on April 27, 2015
The Sketchers work shoes are awesome!! I stand & walk on concrete floors all day. In my old shoes my feet would be so worn out. In my new Sketchers Work shoes my feet feel so much better.
on December 5, 2014
I have purchased this same shoe as it wears out for the last 4 years. It fits and feels great. However I have noticed that the quality has been getting worse. The first pair I purchased lasted almost a year, but each since has worn out quicker. I am now looking for a replacement for the pair I purchased 4 months ago. I have wide feet and they always rip out on the side next to my large toe, long before the tread is gone.
on May 24, 2010
Considering the price of the shoe, its not a bad shoe. The soul does make it great for my job (I work as a Grocery Clerk) so I'm running around a lot, pushing pallets of products around & needed a shoe that was safe if something fell & also would give me that extra traction to push/pull stuff around. These shoes work great for that. Don't expect them to last though. I have had them for about a month now & the vast amount of thread that holds them together has turned white. On the left shoe, the thread that holds the Skechers logo on the back of the shoe, has undone 50% of itself. Also the shoe is a little tight fight for my normal size, so I would probably recommend trying a 1/2 size larger then what you normally would wear. I'm interested to see just how long these shoes will last me...
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2013
Bought these after reading other reviews. First I must say they are 'height boosters', so if you are a shorter guy and need and extra inch these definitely will do that , secondly they weigh about 5lbs each. Ok I may be exaggerating that a little, but not much. The steel toes extend inward almost two inches, that plus the extra weight from the increased foot pad depth, make this a heavy shoe, so you WILL get a workout every day. Now that's not all bad. They are solidly built with good sturdy construction and good quality laces. I put in my own sport insoles and that helps with the comfort level. Probably my biggest gripe is they are rigid enough to irritate the top part of my foot after a day in them, so I am glad to get them off at night.
on February 3, 2014
Im not hating, im simply gonna write down facts.
Fit is good
Toe part if very narrow
Very uncomfortable, absolutely no support for your feet. Its like standing bare foot in concrete.
Slip, a lot. I was ice skating in the kitchen in those.
Will never buy another sketchers again. Had similar experience with another pair some time ago.
on February 8, 2015
Shoes looked and felt durable. We purchased these for work in a railcar assembly plant. They were purchased right before two wrrk plant shutdown. Began using them.daily for inside plant work on January 3rd. Unfortunately they began to rip out and my husband just kept using them and did not show them to me. Well, today February 7th I noticed them by the front door. They are beyond just a little ripped. They are showing the protective steel toe part and are literally falling apart. They material of.the shoe itself and sole looks great but the tops of BOTH of the shoes are completely "blowing out"...which is top, sides of foot and down the shoe itself. And guess what? Return ending date was January 31st. For $70 and about 3 wks (7 days a week) inside work for this product...I consider these terrible! Do not buy!
on March 16, 2016
I wanted something other than my heavy work boots to mow the grass in, so I purchased these. Turns out these are probably just as heavy as my work boots. They fit great, have steel toes, and also non-slip soles. The non-slip soles are great. I could really tell how good they gripped when I was walking around on my kitchen tile. They're definitely heavy shoes though. I've jokingly been calling them my Frankenstein shoes because they have really thick soles and I feel at least 2 inches taller. They're comparable in weight and size to a pair of work boots, so I wasn't expecting anything different. I've only owned them for a short time, so I can't comment on their durability, but they look and fit great. I wear a size 10, and I ordered a size 10 and they fit perfectly.
on October 14, 2014
First pair of Skechers ever. I will likely order a size up next time tho as I'm use to a little toe room. Don't get me wrong, these fit perfectly. A little too perfect. Not a problem tho. I know each shoe company uses different guidelines for sizing, so sizes will vary from brand to brand.
All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase and will be getting these again when the pair I have wear out. I will post an updated review at that time as well.
on October 22, 2015
Terrible quality.Made probably from recycled paper and some kind of gum eraser, and shoe lace strap in this pair(two from four on the one side) broke after first use!. They very comfortable but can't be use for any kind of work, and maybe any use.