5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with these shoes!
I am extremely happy with these shoes. I had to get a work shoe that had a heel and was concerned because I have had a problem with plantar fasciitis in my right foot. I did use my insoles from my previous shoe, but haven't had any foot fatigue since starting to wear them. Sometimes I think to myself how comfortable these shoes are. Defintly buy them again!
Published 19 months ago by Jesse Flint

1.0 out of 5 stars They lasted 3 days
3 days. That's how much use I got out of these shoes. The sole seems to be glued in layers and apparently Skechers is stingy with the glue because the layers literally started coming apart. This is the first time I've purchased Skechers. I wont be coming back.
Published 20 months ago by D. Thorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with these shoes!, February 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Restaurant Work, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Exalt Work Shoe (Shoes)
I bought a very similar version of these shoes from Amazon in February 2011, 1 year and 9 months later, I am here to buy another pair. These shoes made it through nearly two years of frequent restaurant work (4-6 days a week). I have been amazed by their durability. They look just good enough to get by at formal and informal restaurants alike, and I never had a problems slipping on wet and sometimes greasy floors in the kitchens of 4 different restaurants.

I did end up buying gel inserts for these shoes so they would fit a bit better, however the shoes themselves are very comfortable. I rarely left work with sore feet, even after the longer 10-12 hour serving shifts, being on my feet and moving quickly the entire time.

Bottom line, Sketcher made a very durable, comfortable, and reasonably stylish product, perfect for my job as a server.

Since these seem to be a newer and slightly different model of the shoes I purchased almost 2 years ago, I will follow up with a review of my new pair once I have had a chance to wear them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Man's Shoes, August 6, 2012
Shannon Chan (San Mateo, California USA) - See all my reviews
These shoues are great for my purposes. I am at my desk as mcuh as I'm on my feet, and they are great! Sketchers are the best work shoes I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable work shoe out there, November 11, 2013
R. Eberhard (Mid Atlantic, USA) - See all my reviews
These shoes fit perfectly and stay cool all day. The non-slip tread gives great comfort and stability. The shoes look dressy enough for most office work environments. I have an achilles bone spur and these are the only shoes I can find that do not put pressure on my heels and can easily be worn with orthotic sole inserts like PowerStep ProTech full length. The combination of the shoes and inserts makes my day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Shoes Fit And Work Excellently, June 28, 2013
Good but not slip resistant its worth the fifty bucks i used these shoes for my dishwashing job but shoes are comfortable but not slip resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel great right out of the box., June 6, 2013
C. Favorito "Demingite" (Deming, NM United States) - See all my reviews
I have only worn these shoes for a few days, but I like the look and feel. Extremely comfortable, with plenty of room in the toes. If you are between sizes I would suggest trying the smaller size first. They look well made and have a classic style.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoes, January 14, 2013
These shoes have been good so far with great tread for walking in the snow and have held up pretty good so far

1.0 out of 5 stars They lasted 3 days, December 29, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole peeled off after 10 days, May 27, 2013
After wearing for 10 days, the sole began to peel off the bottom of the shoe making it unsafe and unwearable. I glued it back on with contact cement, but a week later it began peeling off again. It appears to be of very cheap construction and is a complete waste of money. I will never buy skechers again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Durable Work Shoes, May 4, 2013
I bought these shoes for my job at a well-known theme park. They were a bit large (I wear size 13 and have narrow feet), but overall fit very well. They're also extremely durable, which is important for me as I interact with thousands of people every day, many of whom are dropping many disgusting objects on the ground. These shoes have held up very well for the six months I've been using them and I anticipate continuing to use them for at least a year, if not more. Highly recommended if you need a sturdy, durable, non-slip work shoe. (Note: Not recommended for fashion purposes. But if you're on this page, you should already know that! :P)

Skechers for Work Men's Exalt Work Shoe