Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on November 3, 2012
I bought a very similar version of these shoes from Amazon in February 2011, 1 year and 9 months later, I am here to buy another pair. These shoes made it through nearly two years of frequent restaurant work (4-6 days a week). I have been amazed by their durability. They look just good enough to get by at formal and informal restaurants alike, and I never had a problems slipping on wet and sometimes greasy floors in the kitchens of 4 different restaurants.

I did end up buying gel inserts for these shoes so they would fit a bit better, however the shoes themselves are very comfortable. I rarely left work with sore feet, even after the longer 10-12 hour serving shifts, being on my feet and moving quickly the entire time.

Bottom line, Sketcher made a very durable, comfortable, and reasonably stylish product, perfect for my job as a server.

Since these seem to be a newer and slightly different model of the shoes I purchased almost 2 years ago, I will follow up with a review of my new pair once I have had a chance to wear them in.
on February 17, 2013
I am extremely happy with these shoes. I had to get a work shoe that had a heel and was concerned because I have had a problem with plantar fasciitis in my right foot. I did use my insoles from my previous shoe, but haven't had any foot fatigue since starting to wear them. Sometimes I think to myself how comfortable these shoes are. Defintly buy them again!
on August 6, 2012
These shoues are great for my purposes. I am at my desk as mcuh as I'm on my feet, and they are great! Sketchers are the best work shoes I've ever had.
on May 27, 2013
After wearing for 10 days, the sole began to peel off the bottom of the shoe making it unsafe and unwearable. I glued it back on with contact cement, but a week later it began peeling off again. It appears to be of very cheap construction and is a complete waste of money. I will never buy skechers again!
on November 11, 2013
These shoes fit perfectly and stay cool all day. The non-slip tread gives great comfort and stability. The shoes look dressy enough for most office work environments. I have an achilles bone spur and these are the only shoes I can find that do not put pressure on my heels and can easily be worn with orthotic sole inserts like PowerStep ProTech full length. The combination of the shoes and inserts makes my day!
on June 6, 2013
I have only worn these shoes for a few days, but I like the look and feel. Extremely comfortable, with plenty of room in the toes. If you are between sizes I would suggest trying the smaller size first. They look well made and have a classic style.
on June 28, 2013
Good but not slip resistant its worth the fifty bucks i used these shoes for my dishwashing job but shoes are comfortable but not slip resistant.
on December 29, 2012
3 days. That's how much use I got out of these shoes. The sole seems to be glued in layers and apparently Skechers is stingy with the glue because the layers literally started coming apart. This is the first time I've purchased Skechers. I wont be coming back.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2014
My husband has worn various brands of skechers for years, for work, casual, dress. He wears a size 15 -- 14 extra wide.
We ordered these in a 15, knowing we wouldn't have to worry about quality or fit. He needed new pair for work, ASAP as he promoted and was now would be traveling and needed to be demand respect. His hours made shopping impossible. So i ordered what we knew. The timing of shipping was quick, we expected that they would fit just as well as last last 2 pairs, he had. They lasted him long time, so it's been couple years since we had to buy a new pair, but expected they same quality.
Unfortuantly the next morning my husband was set to put them and couldn't even get his foot all the way into the shoe,
so was more than shoes just too tight. It's disappointing, the box got tossed out before we could realize we would have to return. This is something I've never had to do. With 3 teenage boys, we have worn alot of sketchers, Everytime I've ever bought a pair online, I've never had to return them.

I will have to pay to send them back and a restocking fee... This is completely disappointing, We are now having to really carefully make sure next pair we order, isn't going to be a similar situation. Otherwise, I will just order directly through our local store to make a return if needed simpler, without losing half of what we paid, In the process.
on May 4, 2013
I bought these shoes for my job at a well-known theme park. They were a bit large (I wear size 13 and have narrow feet), but overall fit very well. They're also extremely durable, which is important for me as I interact with thousands of people every day, many of whom are dropping many disgusting objects on the ground. These shoes have held up very well for the six months I've been using them and I anticipate continuing to use them for at least a year, if not more. Highly recommended if you need a sturdy, durable, non-slip work shoe. (Note: Not recommended for fashion purposes. But if you're on this page, you should already know that! :P)