5.0 out of 5 stars Heel spur relief!
All I'll say is, if you have either heel spurs or plantar faciitis, these are THE Sketchers that you need to get. Great comfort, and the slip resistance is a wonderful added bonus. Not the greatest looking, but I don't think you'll really care once you put them on. My go-to kicks!
Published on December 19, 2011 by tds101

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
Only had the shoes for a month after I purchased it and it tore around the base of both shoes. very disappointed
Published 9 months ago by Estacia Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Heel spur relief!, December 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars best thing ever, June 30, 2011
i work 2 jobs and on my feet over 12 hours a day... they saved my feet.. sizes are little large though

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable shoe!, October 6, 2013
John W. (Turlock, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I'll keep this short. I'm a large guy, almost 400lbs, and I'm on my feet for 8-14 hours a day. Every pair of shoes were just killing me until I got these shoes. I admit I would be reluctant to buy any other shoe from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, June 27, 2010
My third pair of this shoe, hope they keep making them! One of the most comfortable work shoes I have ever owned. Plus, they are in my hard-to-find
size (13 wide).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable for long hours on your feet., July 5, 2012
I am a meat cutter at a large grocery store. These shoes are very comfortable for long hours on your feet. The slip resistant soles work very well for wet soapy tyle floors. The leather holds up to the degreasers and detergents we use to clean equipment and floors. Defiantly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers for Work-Men's, July 10, 2011
These meet OSHA requirements..if you work in a restaurant they require that you wear these...thanks to Amazon I got a great deal...

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Shoes, April 10, 2012
This shoe style is the best work shoe I have purchased. They are comfortable and non skid, which keeps me safe at work. I highly recommended them, I have been wearing this particular style for about 7 years.

A couple of negatives, the thread at the top of the shoe frayes and because of the environment I work in, they only hold up for about 3 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet, September 7, 2011
A friend suggested these work shoes to my husband. He had been wearing expensive athletic shoes and he was skeptical. He loved them and now wears them exclusively. He has them in both black and white.

4.0 out of 5 stars my shoes, October 7, 2011
these are the most comfortable shes i have ever owned from the beginning of opening the box to putting them on for the first time you will not be disappointed buy these shoes now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes that don't require inside pads, November 8, 2010
I bought a pair previously 4 months ago, and have discovered they are the only shoes I don't need another inside pad for support and cushioning. Leather that shines easily outside, good laces that look good, and sole that was made for walking and standing (normally, I can't stand for over a few minutes-but can in these.

So, I wanted a couple more pair and ordered them. UPS delivered them somewhere else, but customer service steered them and reported to me whereabouts. I'm delighted and am wearing one of the two, and saving the second new pair for "later." I try not to wear the same pair of shoes 2x in a row and have other shoes.

Being involved with our community, I attend many functions and am comfortable wearing these "tennis shoes" that look OK (not with a suit & jacket although as they are still "tennis shoes." Great work shoe and comfortable. I always use a shoe horn to put on all my shoes so the back doesn't get messed up.

Skechers for Work Men's Keystone Sneaker