5.0 out of 5 stars Best working Shoe
This is a great Shoe, light weight but sturdy, I tend to have a wider foot and they fit perfect, they really are non slip which means you feel confident walking from a dry floor to a wet floor. this is my first pair of Skechers so it will be interesting to see how long they last, but the price is good, I only wish i could get this style (non slip) in brown.
Published 9 months ago by harry n greenlee

2.0 out of 5 stars Great why it lasted
Published 4 days ago by Andrew Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Best working Shoe, September 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are exactly as described, March 20, 2014
They run a little bit on the small side, I should have ordered another half size up, but they were delivered quickly and are exactly as they were described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to last, January 7, 2014
I work in the restaurant industry and primarily needed these for their non-slip feature. I've had these before and they lasted three years before I simply wore a hole through them. These are without comparison at their price point: I bought a non-slip pair at Payless once for nearly the same price and they started falling apart immediately. I'll stick with these from now on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe., January 4, 2014
I was skeptical at first because it took a week for me to break the shoe in and that can be uncomfortable, but after that it is fine and a great shoe for work. Easy to just slip on and you're on your way! I would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great why it lasted, July 20, 2014
These shoes looked great when they arrived and for the first month. After that I started to notice hard wear showing. At about 3 months the stitching started to come lose. Now at the 5 month mark, both shoes have holes in them and are no longer presentable to wear. I have worked in the Restaurant industry my whole life and will get at least 6 months to a year out of my work shoes. I think they would be perfect if they could improve the quality and make them last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 12, 2014
The price is great and much cheaper than any other site.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, very comfortable, July 9, 2014
Very nice shoes, very comfortable, nice casual, non slip classy, sporty, casual, cool work every day shoes, I like the a lot

4.0 out of 5 stars great work shoes, July 9, 2014
Maybe it's just the skechers style to run big, so in my opinion these shoes run a little big. Overall a great shoe, need a good insole if u work in the service industry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
Fits perfectly. Vesatile. We'look have to see durability in long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars make you proud, July 3, 2014
Perfect shoe for men eeventhough its work place you can wear for any occasion,realy you others asking about your shoe

Rate and Discover Movies