5.0 out of 5 stars This is the work shoe to have!
The shoe fits perfectly. The sizing procedure is accurate. The relaxed fit is another bonus. Being in EMS for 26 years I have owned countless EMS shoes and boots. The Sketchers are by far superior over any other. The cushioned insert and sole satisfy my aching knee's and lower back with long periods of standing.
I would and have highly recommended these shoes to most...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits but Doesn't Perform
Published 7 months ago by KA L.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the work shoe to have!, July 9, 2013
I would and have highly recommended these shoes to most of my co-workers and will recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers, May 1, 2013
bought there for my son who works in a restaurant so he's on his feet for many hours a day, he says they are very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Like 'em, November 24, 2012
Comfy, good-looking, slip resistant. Easy on & off. The only thing I don't like is that they squeak on tile floors, although this has gone down a bit since I got them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits but Doesn't Perform, December 28, 2013
I've owned Skechers before but my last pair had too many patterns stitched on it so it was difficult to clean. I got these as the other pair were two-years old and started to fail. The memory foam is not too comfortable. After five minutes my feet started to ache. There is no arch-support. The biggest issue is they are supposed to be oil/water resistant. They slide on oil, but not on water. This is an issue as I work in a restaurant with 6 fryers. They are easy to put on and after I put some Dr. Scholl's inserts in they were comfortable to walk in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable right out of the box, July 3, 2013
Mostly happy with these shoes but would have expected harder more durable soles on a "work" shoe. Time will tell how they hold up as I'm a big man and wear out shoe quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, November 22, 2012
These shoes are true to size, have good traction on wet floors, and provide good insole support. I recommend these and I'll order another pair when these are old and worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, December 21, 2013
Nice shoes for casual wear..very comfortable. I would buy them again. I have a different pair from the same company and like them as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work shoe, July 2, 2013
Initially it felt a little snug, but after wearing it a couple days and breaking it in it was fine. Buying shoes online is difficult at times due to fitting and sizing being different for different shoes and brands, perhaps I should have ordered a half a size bigger as these shoes were probably designed a little narrower due to them being slip ons. Great slip resistance on restaurant floors. Comfortable shoes for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for work or work, January 4, 2014
Bought this for a work shoe outside. Fit so good, and looked so good, I'm working it to my regular desk job. After 10 plus hours on my 50+ year old feet.... they still felt good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great work shoes, December 31, 2013
My husband is a cook he working all day on his feet he said they fell great he love the shoes

Skechers for Work Men's Solace Work Shoe