5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe indeed
I've had these shoes for 6 months now I work 12-16hrs. A day up to 2 weeks at a time these shoes are very comfortable even after a long days work. I will be buying another pair soon!
Published 8 months ago by Zuman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for nurses on 12 hr long shift
I bought this about a month ago, It looks good, I'll give it that, but TOO HEAVY, probably from the steel toe alloy in it. I'm an ER nurse and today, I stopped using it. Makes my feet very sore. I think I will just use it casually,because it looks good. but not for work.
Published 3 months ago by Lyle

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe indeed, November 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, August 5, 2013
The shoes fit perfectly and felt like I'd been wearing them for quite a while. I wear them exclusively at work and have had no problems. The non-slip grip works as advertised and the alloy toe has come in very handy. Over all a great pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable lightweight safety shoe, January 1, 2014
I've been wearing these shoes for two months now and they feel great. After wearing heavy steel tip boots for many years, it's hard to believe these shoes are not regular sneakers. I'll often wear them outside of work and forgot twice and wore them to a location with security / metal detector - for an added hassle in the screening process. That is probably the only negative thing I can say about them - they are comfortable and light enough that you'll not pay attention and you'll end up wearing them everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for work, December 24, 2013
shoe fits great i have to have orthotics so i ordered 1/2 size over the are great for work or justs to wear out

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, September 29, 2013
Fits great, wears good so far after a few weeks.
Working on concrete floors in automotive business.
gets all the ladies 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Life savers!, June 23, 2014
My husband has fallen arches due to arthritis. We've tried many,many shoes and these are the only ones that he has been able to walk with

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work and steel toe shoe, July 19, 2014
This review is from: Skechers for Work Men's Synergy-Flex Gripper Work Boot (Shoes)
These shoes feel like every other athletic shoe I have worn. They are light and not heavy like most steel toes boots. The toe is an alloy which is lighter but probably not as strong. Order your normal size for athletic shoes, I ordered a 10 and wear a 10 nike and they fit perfectly.

I needed these for working in a wearhouse and they seem to be perfect. I have yet to wear them for a full days work but after trotting around the house in them they feel comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars BRAVO, July 8, 2014
This is what I wanted the safety of a steel toe with the comfort of a sneakers
i wear it all day no fuss at all....mine you I am a fussy person

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Hands down best safety sneaker out there extremely impressed, I'm buying a 2ed pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable safety toe shoe, June 25, 2014
Pretty comfortable and I work 10 hour shifts 5 days per week. Just wish had my size in navy blue.

Rate and Discover Movies