5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful smelly markers
These are long lasting, smelly markers that are fun and work well. These are the skinny markers great for drawing and fine point precise details. I also find them motivational for kids who aren't that interested in art, or maybe are bored of drawing - the smells add another level of interest and sensory stimulation.

Red - Cherry
Orange - Orange...
Published on August 28, 2010 by Becky Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
They smell good when you smell the pen, but they loose their scent on paper. The Mr. Sketch thick scented markers keep their scent for a while on the paper.
Published 13 months ago by J. Filler-Lakickas

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful smelly markers, August 28, 2010
This review is from: Mr. Sketch Scented Stix, Watercolor Markers, 10 Pack (Office Product)

Red - Cherry
Yellow - Lemon
Turqouise - Mango
Purple - Grape
Black - Licorice

This is our second time purchasing these. Not because they ran out - but because my son wanted NEW ones for the first day of school. So now we have the spares at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heck with the kids -- I use these for ME!, March 29, 2009
These markers come in great colors, the scents are fun and make using them a delight. PLUS they last longer than other markers -- like Crayola and Rose Art markers. Even my son's school requests them specifically on the supply lists for that main reason. And, ok, sometimes our kids come home with purple or pink dots on the ends of their noses (and I have to confess I still get those tell-tale marks) but it's all worth it. Try them; they'll change your life! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Sketch Stix Markers, January 2, 2008
I love the Mr. Sketch Stix Markers. I am a teacher and I use them all of the time to grade papers. They don't smear or bleed through paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these!, December 26, 2008
These markers are great! They have a fine tip that makes writing look professional, but in many diverse colors! It's fun to write with these and the variety of smells makes even the oldest adult feel young again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, October 12, 2007
Dahlia (Georgetown, TX) - See all my reviews
These markers are super fun and are great quality. But watch out - the tops can come off kind of easily in a pencil bag, so be sure to check that they are on tightly to prevent ink from bleeding onto things.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, June 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Easy and Affordable Gift for Kids!, January 27, 2013
I needed quick and easy holiday gifts for several kids ranging in age from 6-11 but I could not afford to spend more than $10 per child. I remembered how much I loved markers in general when I was a kid and that I still thought fondly of the teacher who always had these scented markers for us to use in art projects. They each got a box of these and a small pad of paper and they all loved it. They plopped down and began drawing and sniffing right away. it also helped to quiet the cacophony that is typical of any big family gathering, for at least a little while.

5.0 out of 5 stars An all around great marker!, August 8, 2012
H. Weiss "luckiestar" (Alexandria, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
I have used these for years, and I will find any excuse to use them. It makes drawing chemical structures for chemistry class a lot more fun, and I also use them to help color-code flashcards. Typically I have to draw things out in light pencil before I go over it in these markers, but after a 10-15 minute drying time I can easily erase the pencil without smearing the ink. The markers also do not pickup the pencil's graphite like other markers do, and if it does smear the graphite, it still erases! (This doesn't happen with all markers--most just smear it and make it look ugly.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Sketch Scented Markers, April 14, 2011
I have been using Mr.Sketch markers for years, both the broad tip full size markers and the stix. I use the stix to grade papers in my kindergarten class. The kids love them. They quickly learn the colors and which scent each one has. Years later, students ask if I still use "smelly markers". They are kid-safe and fun to use, well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love LOVE them!, September 12, 2010
I am a 1st grade teacher and my kids love these! I use the big ones for chart paper and these for grading their papers and work. As soon as they get their work back they all stick to their nose to the paper. They are great! I am hooked on them and won't buy anything else!

Rate and Discover Movies