Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Set of 10|Color: Assorted Colors|Change
Price:$4.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 29, 2009
These markers come in great colors, the scents are fun and make using them a delight. PLUS they last longer than other markers -- like Crayola and Rose Art markers. Even my son's school requests them specifically on the supply lists for that main reason. And, ok, sometimes our kids come home with purple or pink dots on the ends of their noses (and I have to confess I still get those tell-tale marks) but it's all worth it. Try them; they'll change your life! ;)
on September 4, 2014
Vivid colors, long lasting ink, and great scents (well except licorice of course). I use these for making flash cards because they last a long time and the colors stay vivid. Definitely better than the similarly sized Crayola markers. Purchased these for my middle-school niece and she loves them because they don't get mixed up with her classmates' who all have the same Crayola markers. The only caveat I would add is that the caps take more effort to close completely, so they might not be the best for younger elementary age children.

For reference I've uploaded a photo of this marker next to a PaperMate marker, a Pilot G-2 pen, and a classic Sharpie Highlighter. The second photo shows a comparison of the tips of the PaperMate and the Mr. Sketch stix.
review image review image
on January 27, 2013
I needed quick and easy holiday gifts for several kids ranging in age from 6-11 but I could not afford to spend more than $10 per child. I remembered how much I loved markers in general when I was a kid and that I still thought fondly of the teacher who always had these scented markers for us to use in art projects. They each got a box of these and a small pad of paper and they all loved it. They plopped down and began drawing and sniffing right away. it also helped to quiet the cacophony that is typical of any big family gathering, for at least a little while.
on August 28, 2010
These are long lasting, smelly markers that are fun and work well. These are the skinny markers great for drawing and fine point precise details. I also find them motivational for kids who aren't that interested in art, or maybe are bored of drawing - the smells add another level of interest and sensory stimulation.

Red - Cherry
Yellow - Lemon
Turqouise - Mango
Purple - Grape
Black - Licorice

This is our second time purchasing these. Not because they ran out - but because my son wanted NEW ones for the first day of school. So now we have the spares at home.
on August 8, 2012
I have used these for years, and I will find any excuse to use them. It makes drawing chemical structures for chemistry class a lot more fun, and I also use them to help color-code flashcards. Typically I have to draw things out in light pencil before I go over it in these markers, but after a 10-15 minute drying time I can easily erase the pencil without smearing the ink. The markers also do not pickup the pencil's graphite like other markers do, and if it does smear the graphite, it still erases! (This doesn't happen with all markers--most just smear it and make it look ugly.)
on January 27, 2016
For some strange reason, my 11 year old daughter has to draw and color a lot of pictures each night in her homework. The problem is that she has issues grasping a pencil and she hates the busy work. I had to try to find a way to make the process more enjoyable and then I thought - "what if doing homework was a little more fun?"
I remember a discussion with a teacher friend who swears by these markers and I ordered a set of the bold tips and the fine tips. This review is for the fine tips.
My daughter has developed a new love for coloring. She loves to sniff the pens and sniff the paper. The added gimmick of making it smell good has taken the coloring aspect of her homework from a chore something that is almost fun.
I bought an additional set of the fine tip markers for my 8 year old son to take with him to school. For whatever reason, the 3rd graders don't have as much coloring homework as the 6th graders. We've only had them for a week but so far the tips are holding up to the abuse. I will buy these again and again
review image
on April 14, 2011
I have been using Mr.Sketch markers for years, both the broad tip full size markers and the stix. I use the stix to grade papers in my kindergarten class. The kids love them. They quickly learn the colors and which scent each one has. Years later, students ask if I still use "smelly markers". They are kid-safe and fun to use, well worth the price.
on June 16, 2014
The new Mr. Sketch Stix are not fine tip. If you are used to using the old version they are very different. Heads up.
on December 26, 2008
These markers are great! They have a fine tip that makes writing look professional, but in many diverse colors! It's fun to write with these and the variety of smells makes even the oldest adult feel young again.
on October 12, 2007
These markers are super fun and are great quality. But watch out - the tops can come off kind of easily in a pencil bag, so be sure to check that they are on tightly to prevent ink from bleeding onto things.