2,339 Reviews
 (1,262)

5.0 out of 5 stars this is awesome
I love this game. I love to draw and I love how it makes it look real. :) I will share this with everyone.
Published 19 months ago by Awesome

2.0 out of 5 stars it's good for a free app
I am a serious artist, drawing is my life and I got this free app so I could get ideas down without having to take all my art supplies with me. It's ok for a quick doodle but it's really hard to get everything right like on paper. Hint: to blend colors better use the blemish section on the "photo shop" section of the app. I do have one complaint, when I got done...
Published 11 months ago by whiskeywhispers

5.0 out of 5 stars this is awesome, December 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 31, 2012
Amazon Customer (Northwest Arkansas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
This is really easy to use, and has enough options to keep me entertained for quite a while. I am by no means an artist, but this lets me Doodle as much as I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fun & handy app!, December 31, 2012
Adrienne Austin "Travel Light!" (Johnstone, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
I am new to the world of Kindle Fire and apps but found this one to be very intuitive to use, and the mail-it-to-yourself method of sharing is very easy to use. This makes sending quickie diagrams as well as sketches to others a breeze. Plus...it is FUN!

UPDATE: After trying 5 other doodle-y apps, this is the only one that works consistently on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9. EVERY other one - free one - has failed miserably within the first minute or two. I keep coming back to this, limited as it is.In fact, I started a Pinerest board called Doodles and all it has is what I create with this program!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
This app is good for to do lists and anything you can think of also good for doodling and drawing

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best drawing apps ever, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
I love how you can draw ion this app using different tools, and I can save my drawing after I'm done. what would make it better is if I can use a blender to make the colors change to a lighter hue. otherwise this app is perfect.

-some people, as I have read, do not know how to zoom on this, but its pretty easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun,Fun, December 27, 2012
Philastein "Bithesda" (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
I just started playing with this. Everything turns out looking like a New Yorker cartoon. That's pretty neat if you can't draw. I probably could spend hours playing with this application.

5.0 out of 5 stars addicting, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
Easy to use and makes your drawings look awesome. Someone had a zooming issue- to zoom, pinch the screen in menu mode. Very fun with a variety of brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars sketch-a-rific, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
I love this app. it is like my absolute favorite drawing app ever! this app is awesome for sketching almost anything. don't try sketching people and giving them eyes though, it doesn't work. other than that this is a fantastic app.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for a free app, December 28, 2012
M. Rojo (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
It's a great app for a free one. It's fun and I really enjoy using it. I'm 15 and it entertains me when I'm bored. I personally would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay money for a drawing app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Sketch n Draw Pad HD (App)
I love this app. It's probably the best drawing app that I've ever seen. I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to show off to friends or become an artist instantly. You know, instant artist isn't a bad name for this app... hmmmm... I could probably make an app called the instant artist.

Sketch n Draw Pad HD