Autodesk SketchBook Pro software is your digital sketchpad. Use it in any creative process where pen and paper would traditionally be used. SketchBook Pro features an artist-friendly, gesture-based interface that translates technology and functionality into a natural drawing experience. SketchBook Pro software is easy to use with fast, reactive drawing and productivity-enhancing tools that help you express your ideas freely and boost production. Autodesk SketchBook Pro frees up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, and airbrushes that look and feel just like the real thing. It quickly take snapshots of your current application, and load and view images or digital photographs. You can use SketchBook Pro's brushes to mark up and add comments. You can communicate more efficiently by emailing sketches and annotations instantly to colleagues and clients.
Autodesk SketchBook Pro software offers best-in-class sketching capabilities for professional designers and artists from all industries. A paint and drawing application designed specifically for use with digitized pen tablets and Tablet PCs, it can be used in any creative process where pen and paper would traditionally be used. With a patented user interface that is fast and intuitive, even new users can be productive within minutes. Autodesk SketchBook Pro represents the next generation of digital design products that focuses on the user, translating technology and functionality into a natural drawing experience.
Best-in-class sketching capabilities for professional designers and artists from all industries. Click to enlarge.
So versatile and easy-to-use, it can be used in any creative process where pen and paper would traditionally be used. Click to enlarge.
The look and feel of traditional tools that experts demand. Click to enlarge.
With 2010's new features, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro continues its tradition of delivering an affordable, easy-to-use, natural drawing experience with the quality expected by professionals.
Your Digital Sketchpad
So versatile and easy-to-use, it can be used in any creative process where pen and paper would traditionally be used:
- Concept sketching and ideation
- Character studies
- Set and level designs
- Story boarding
- Annotation and review
High Quality Results
- The look and feel of traditional tools that experts demand
- Custom texture brushes
- Interactive brush symmetry
- Interactive rulers and ellipses
Fits into all Digital Workflows
- Reduce time scanning and touching up paper sketches
- Reduce the use of paper
- Open and save common file formats, including Adobe Photoshop: TIF, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD
Streamlined User Interface
- SketchBook Pro is designed to maximize flow, offering a natural drawing experience
- Highly discoverable UI
- So easy-to-use, any user can be productive within minutes.
- Patented Marking menus provide access to major tools with just one-flick
- Do-it-yourself custom brush creation
Communicate More Effectively
Share visual ideas quickly with integrated e-mail feature Instantly email sketches and annotations
With 2010, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro continues its tradition of delivering an affordable, easy-to-use, natural drawing experience with the quality expected by professionals.
New: Rotate Canvas
- The navigation puck now has a rotate ring for smooth rotation of the canvas view.
- Automatically snap to 90 degree increments
New: Blur & Sharpen Brush
- Two new brush types in the brush palette.
- Paint blur effects directly in SketchBook Pro
- Use the sharpen brush to tighten imported photos or images.
New: Symmetric Brushing
- Easily draw anything symmetric.
- Horizontal & Vertical interactive mirroring brings drawings to life instantly... and fun too.
- Great for character design, product concepts, graphic design, automotive sketches, and vehicles of all kinds.
New: Custom brush features
- Create your own Custom Textures
- Capture and reuse graphics
- Make specialized brushes
- Export/Import custom brushes
- Save out XML with a TIFF map that you can share with other SBP users.
- Set up your preferred tools in the Lagoon, including your custom DIY brushes
- Access marking menus right at the cursor
- Hotkeys for each lagoon item
- Assign these to a pen-button or tablet keys
- Now you can work completely in full screen mode, calling up tools as you need them.
- DIY Palette items can be reordered
New: Numeric color input
- Direct RGB input fields in the Color Editor.
- To support the custom color palette on Windows, you can now accurately define RBG values before saving them.
- The Mac version continues to use the Apple Color editor.
- Preset primary colors & gray scales now available for customizing in the lagoon.
- Create perfect straight lines, circles and ellipses.
- The Ruler and Ellipse guide bring a new level of precision to refine your sketches.
New: Scale enhancement
- The transform puck now allows non-proportional scaling
- Tweak the horizontal or vertical proportions of a selection or entire image directly in SketchBook Pro