5.0 out of 5 stars What a great surprise!
I bought this serum by mistake but decided to keep and use it. What a great benefit for my skin! My complexion is firmer and glowing, small lines erased! I am 41, fair skin a bit oily and recommend it!
Published on December 17, 2012 by CARLA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
Published 15 months ago by Ras

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, September 3, 2013
Ras (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I have bought this product directly from the manufacturer and the derm store before and the results were completely different. The product that this manufacturer sold me broke me out and the texture of the serum was different as well. I don't know if they're changing the ingredients or if it's expired but it's nothing like what you buy from Skin Ceuticals or the derm store. I recommend buying from someone else because I don't think this product is the real one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product received not as expected, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
The product that I received did not perform as it normally does. I contacted the seller for a refund and they did not want the product for their own review. The product may have been expired or not even what was stated on the bottle because when I ordered directly from the manufacurer their product performed just as expected. I will definitely not order facial products from this company again. I am still awaiting a resolution through Amazon. Meanwhile, the defected product sits in my cabinet!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great surprise!, December 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I use this on my skin daily instead of a moisturizer. It helps make my skin look supple and luminous. The only reason I did not give it 5 starts is because my skin can look a little bit shiny towards the afternoon. I do not use the recommended daily drops to prevent this. I hope that years from now I will see the other effects such as a reduction in lines which is hard to evaluate now based on my age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I have used this product for several years and find it lives up to my expectations every time. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., May 30, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product on the recommendation of my esthetician. It works well with the entire Skin Ceuticals system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skin Ceuticals, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I use many of the Skin Ceuticals products and love them. I am a 67 year old senior and waitress will often try to charge me an adult price instead of the senior's rate. . . love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
My skin glows. My pores are refined, and my fine lines gone. I would recommend this product to anyone at any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont know how anyone wouldnt love this.., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I am a skin care junkie...just want to clarify...so you know this review is being written by someone who has tried MANY MANY different products. I have good skin, I am 32 years old I think a combination of asian genes and obsession with taking care of my skin = younger looking skin. This product is unlike any other I have used. It is a staple in my regimen. After my skin gets a little adjusted to it, the results are obvious and a bit addicting. This is my third bottle. I sometimes go on tangents that lead me to other products and I dont know why I ever skipped this. My skin loves this, the exfoliation + moisturizing mechanism that works in this product is amazing. I used to use this with no moisturizer, that is how good the moisture that it provides is. It adds like a dew on the skin that looks refreshed. if you have ever gotten a microderm from a specialist that is the only other time I got that finish on my skin...It gets better the further along you use it. I will add that what happened to me was, I actually got used to the look and as I mentioned before turned to other products forgetting how essential this is. I probably will never stop using this, and I never say that about any product, ever.
I now use this ALONG with retinol which you may think sounds crazy, but with my essential oils and crazy moisture masks...it seems to have doubled the effects. I do also use Cellex-C advanced c serum..which probably most would think is overkill..but its working out great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Late arrival, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Skin Ceuticals Retexturing Activator - 30ml/1oz (Misc.)
I took more then 2 weeks to get! But I love the product, I have used it for 3 years

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›