Skin for Mino Flip Does anyone know where I can get a silicone skin for my new Mino?
asked by Sparkle on June 14, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Came across your post while I was searching for a Mino skin. If you found one let me know. But, meanwhile, I also found skinit.com. They do not currently make skins for Minos, but they do let you suggest/vote for new devices they should add to their inventory list. Perhaps everyone looking for a Mino skin will go to skinit.com and vote and we'll get these added. I found the link under the Device tab, but it might be available on all of their pages. They have several designs/styles to choose from and you can personalize with uploaded images. They also take suggestions/votes for new designs.
Taylor answered on October 25, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
didn't find a silicone skin but did find this neat thing on zagg.com. I'm ordering it now so i'll try and update you guys when we get it.

here's the link...

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/flip-mino-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php
R. Smith answered on December 20, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks R.S., I checked this site out and this seems like a wonderful skin to get for my mino as a first line of protection. Thanks for taking the time to share the url with others.
ShadowMarkz answered on December 28, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product