5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!
I bought the Heal Skin Tags formula about 17 days ago and got it pretty quick in the mail. I was excited to see results but am a skeptical person.

For the first 4-5 days I didn't see any change in my skin tags and was concerned, but the instructions told me to wait at least a week to two to see changes, so I was patient.

I am now on day 13 and some...
Published on May 12, 2010 by Jeremy Lacoste

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out! This product does not work!!! AND....
I was very hopeful after reading the reviews on this product that it would work. I followed the instructions EXACTLY and went through two bottles without seeing any results at all. By the way, be prepared for a STRONG odor when applying these, it is really STRONG.

Published on October 19, 2011 by GinaM

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, May 12, 2010

I am now on day 13 and some of the smaller tags are already gone! The biggest tags look as though they are drying up and I don't want to pull at them, I will just let this treatment take care of those too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out! This product does not work!!! AND...., October 19, 2011

I called the company for a refund and explained I only had the last of the two bottles, as I anticipated it to work and didn't pay attention that I needed to send BOTH bottles back for a full refund (minus shipping/tax). Customer Care told me this would be no problem, just send the one bottle back and write a note to that effect. Since they had record that I bought two bottles they would take care of the refund for both bottles.

You know the rest of the story...they refunded me the one bottle and refused to refund the other since it wasn't shipped back to them. They stated I should have called in and asked for a stronger dose to be mixed up. What???? Horrible customer care, useless product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did thing did not do anything for me, June 6, 2011
I used the bottle as described. Everyday, 3 times until the bottle was empty. I did not see any change whatsoever. This thing did basically nothing at all. For sure it did not remove anything, not even the smallest tags there are.
Total Scam at least from my perspective. I am happy I only bought a small bottle so I only threw out 20 something dollars and not more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - works, May 26, 2010
Tracey Mumford (Chilliwack, BC, CA) - See all my reviews
I have tried many other products in the past, but this product was the only product for skin tags that I have used that worked on my skin tags and helped me completely get rid of the skin tags on my neck and eyelids.

The only downside was that its a bottle and not a tube and it would have been nice to squeeze a tube to apply instead of using a bottle to get drops out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't even waste your money, October 7, 2011
I spent a fair amount of money on this product and got absolutely NO results. Don't believe the 5-star reviews this product got. ZERO RESULTS after weeks of dedicated use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Burns and Sore from product, April 2, 2011
The product burned my neck and produced an painful sore. When I wrote the company and asked to send them this photo, they didnt care one bit. My customer photo speaks for itself. Dont buy this product.
An excerpt of me email to the company said:
" The reason I am writing is to make sure that someone there with authority knows about this case! I would like an email address to send a photo of the painful sores and swollen blotches all over my neck! I definatley want to make sure the owner of this company sees exactly what this product has done to me! I would like to thank the customer service for handling this issue but I want to make sure this is taken seriously. Thank you kindly,
The reply I got back from the company said
"Hi
Thank you for your email. We have credited you in full. Please return the bottle to us.
Kind regards
Dina "

My final thought... If it was my company, I would definately care if someone was injured.

1.0 out of 5 stars It Did Not Work For Me!, June 22, 2011
I had gone to dermatologists and plastic surgeons for my skin tags. Not only was removal painful, they were also expensive. I pinned my hopes on this product and followed directions to the letter. The bottle is empty now after 4 weeks and it did not work. Have to go back and search for something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, May 22, 2011
Product shipped quickly...just simply didn't work well for me. I followed instructions as close to written as possible. Only minor effect on the tag. Have requested credit as offered by the company guarantee...will follow-up with resolution from company.

Update : Received a refund for this product...they deducted the shipping...which if listed in the 100 % refund guarantee that they would not refund shipping I missed it. In my opinion , not a product or company worth taking a chance on...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised how effective it was on non-hyperpigmented tags, August 16, 2010
G0NZ0 (Planet Earth - Solar System - Milky Way) - See all my reviews
I bought this only because I read good reviews here on amazon and I was desperate with a tag that was growing really fast. I even pondered chopping it off with scissors at home (since my miserable student health insurance does not include any dermatology services).
So I had 2 tags having same color as the skin and 3 tags with hyperpigmentation (that is mole-like color).
It did nothing (so far) to the tags with hyperpigmentation. But within 5 days I started seeing very visible results on the tags having same color as the skin. The one that was growing fast was 2 millimeter diameter when I started the treatment and now its already completely gone, after less than two weeks. It basically shrank and dried out, you could see the size decreasing each day, with just 3 applications a day.
I wish the same would happen with hyperpigmented tags but I think those might have roots just like moles do, so it is probably a different type of skin blemish, or it might just take much longer to see a change. If I see a change in my hyperpigmented tags I will post an update here.

The active ingredient is melaleuca alternifolia, that is tea tree oil. I am not sure one would get the same result just applying tea tree (which of course would cost way less than this product), but anyway I am satisfied of the way this product made my two tags disappear with no pain, no scar, no effort.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not effective, September 1, 2011
I did not find this product to be effective in any way. This was disappointing since the productwas pretty expensive.

Rate and Discover Movies