5.0 out of 5 stars Wow it works better then perricone !
Published 21 months ago by Tori

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work but smells bad
Published 21 months ago by mmskrk7317

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow it works better then perricone !, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Skin Wrinkle Remover Serum with Argireline, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C (Health and Beauty)
I'm 44 yr. old spa owner. Im a liscenced esthetician and I've used all of the best products on the market. This works great on sagging skin on my neck and my deep furrow line on forehead.i like that it's natural with no parabens. It has a slight smell that disappears after 30 sec. I'm very sensitive to smell, I promise it disappears! This means your getting the real stuff not the fluffy diluted stuff in most products that cost 10 times more. I know my ingredients, what's listed first has the highest consideration . This is the best serum I've found ! it's best to use it under another dmae cream. I would reccomend derma e dmae cream if your problem is sagging. If wrinkles are your problem derma e wrinkle cream. Buy this, I was paying 5 times more and they didn't work as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!!!, May 8, 2013
OK, I was totally skeptical about argireline. I didn't expect results. But the price was right and I felt good about the other ingredients, so I decided to give it a try. First off let me say that I have tried Botox in the past. And honestly, if I could afford it, I'd be doing it right now. But this is an affordable, needle-free alternative.

I'm nearly 3 weeks in and I have to say I'm impressed so far. Like I said, I didn't actually expect muscle-freezing results. But after 2 to 2-1/2 weeks I started to notice that feeling in my forehead that I'd gotten when the Botox started to kick in. There isn't a total freeze, but I'm definitely noticing more limited movement, which is a good thing. I have some pretty developed forehead muscles and lines, so I'm going to give it more time. But I am definitely noticing a difference and wanted to report in.

As far as the rest, it is a light-weight serum. I saw the other customer who complained about a very strong odor. Honestly, I haven't noticed an odor. Also I have very sensitive and very fair skin which tends to break out. I haven't noticed any irritation or breakouts with use.

6/16/13 update. Continue to love the product! No cons to its use at all. No breakouts or irritation. It does only "reduce" movement to a certain extent. But I like that. I don't have a frozen, expressionless look, but my frowning movement is reduced. I had some pretty powerful frown/worry muscles, so I'm pleased with the improvement. I plan to reorder, which is the greatest testament.

10/13/13 update. Continuing to reorder this product. One bottle lasts about 2 months. I can definitely tell a difference between when I use it and go without. Again, it's topical versus injections, so you can't compare to injections. But as far as a topical goes... I'm very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great serum!, August 15, 2013
I purchased this product for the DMAE to help tighten my face. It does very well! It also has alpha lipoic acid and argireline which also tightens the face and the alpha lipoic acid helps to regenerate collagen in the skin. Alpha lipoic acid is much like vitamin c. This also contains vitamin c called MAP. This is the best type of vitamin c to use for the face. It penetrates deeper than other c serums. The price was great and the shipping was fast. I am pleased with this product...

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately Effective!, June 11, 2013
V'Nette (Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
On my first full day of use I immediately felt my skin tightening.
No smell what so ever at all. A very clear non sticky smooth
substance. Noticeable laugh & frown lines seem more relaxed.
I think with continued use this product may be the answer for
my skin issues. Shipping was within 3 days, priced very
affordable. Yes I will definitely order again. Thanks VRLT.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work but smells bad, March 11, 2013
I continue to use this serum as I may be crazy but I like the way it makes my skin feel and it has the ingredients that are recommended to help prevent wrinkles but boy does it smell bad. Like rotten fish! I don't know if it is supposed to smell so bad or not so I am trying to do some research on that. I would give it at least a 4 rating or higher if it didn't smell like I'd rolled my face in fish guts! I put it on with tissue up my nose! No joke!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't have any improvement with this product, November 23, 2013
Did absolutely nothing for me. Will not buy again. And it does have somewhat of a fishy smell to it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, October 21, 2013
Bought the samples to see about the product, didnt notice results, believe the price is too high, its just any other skin care product you have to take a chance

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, April 4, 2014
I shopped for prices on different products with the same ingredients, and this was much much cheaper than anything out there. I am waiting for the results, as I have only used it for a while. Great customer service and expedient delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a nice serum, January 7, 2014
Jennifer (santan valley, az) - See all my reviews
its okay! ia m not sure as i have not used it enough to say whether or not it works. i like that it goes on (water like texture) and it absorbs quick. i will continue to use this product for another month and i may even try more in the line. i like the ingredient list

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well, October 15, 2013
My skin seems smoother. I really think it has help my wrinkles diminish a bit. Has kind of a funky smell though.