Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator Replenishing Serum, 1.0-Ounce
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 28, 2012
The product that I received did not perform as it normally does. I contacted the seller for a refund and they did not want the product for their own review. The product may have been expired or not even what was stated on the bottle because when I ordered directly from the manufacurer their product performed just as expected. I will definitely not order facial products from this company again. I am still awaiting a resolution through Amazon. Meanwhile, the defected product sits in my cabinet!
on September 3, 2013
I have bought this product directly from the manufacturer and the derm store before and the results were completely different. The product that this manufacturer sold me broke me out and the texture of the serum was different as well. I don't know if they're changing the ingredients or if it's expired but it's nothing like what you buy from Skin Ceuticals or the derm store. I recommend buying from someone else because I don't think this product is the real one.
on February 4, 2015
I have been obsessed with Skinceuticals for about 7 years. I was first turned on to their products because I worked at a very high elevation and needed excellent sun protection so I started using their sunscreen and Ferulic. Many years later I continue to use almost exclusively skinceuticals. I am only 31, but I cannot tell you how many people ask what my skin care routine is. I guess I didn't realize how well it was working. I run into people I haven't seen since high school and they all comment on my skin. I added the Retexturizing Activator to my nightly routine 3 years go and it is hands down my favorite skin care product ever. I have oily skin and at first this was hard for me to use. It isn't greasy, but very slick and almost sticky at first and sets on your skin for a few minutes before settling in and getting to work. It absolutely has smoothed out my skin. I notice especially on my forehead and jawline. I am prone to congested pores and this stuff de-gunks overnight and leaves my skin looking radiant in the morning. I felt that it did a great job moisturizing, but I have finally taken years of advice and started moisturizing every night after I put this on. As an oily skin girl this was so hard for me, but adding the skinceuticals oily skin night time moisturizer after this has improved the appearance of my skin even more. I absolutely recommend this product to smooth out congested skin and beginning signs of aging.
on May 17, 2015
I have bought face products over the years always expecting magic transition of my skin and never got it.... until this product. My esthetician at my dermatologist office first suggested it as she had been using it for a few months and was loving it. It was $65 but decided to give it a try as she said you only use 2-3 drops, 2x a day so it last a long time. I AM SO GLAD I INVESTED and gave it a try. My skin has never been softer, or more clear. i use it with the other product she recommended, BOOTS No. 7 line that you can get at Target, or online here at Amazon (but check out their website to see which part of the line is best for your skin type/outcome desires). LOVE IT

FOLLOW UP: I have been using this product for long time, and while I still love the product itself, there is a negative feature that I've just encountered which is it has a glass eye dropper in it, and somehow it has shattered inside with over 1/3 of the bottle left. I did NOT drop it or even roll around too much in a drawer, just went to use it and dropper was inside the bottle. Very weird and mysterious how it broke, but it's something the manufacturer should consider replacing with a plastic dropper. Kind of an expensive loss to have to throw away 1/3 of bottle now as there are glass shards in the liquid.
review image review image review image
on July 27, 2014
Have been using this product for over a year and love it. So far most of the SkinCeutical products have helped the look, feel and texture of my facial skin so much. I noticed that a local Dermatologist clinic even uses this line of products. Was told by an out of town spa that it might last about 3 months but the 30 mL bottle has lasted me about 9+ months.
on April 13, 2011
I work in an aesthetic spa so I can purchase Skinceuticals products at below wholesale price and as such, I've tried just about every product in the line. This is the only product that has ever made my skin look worse than before I started using it. It is too sticky to wear under foundation, even with a moisturizer over it (at night your face will stick to your pillow and during the day, your hair will stick to your face) and it made my face break out in red "pimples". I am 43 with normal skin and I've had 4 pimples my entire life until I used this product and then my face broke out in red bumps. I purchased it specifically for enlarged pores, but I've been using it for a month with no results and red bumps. In my case, it is not an issue with exfoliation. I have regular chemical peels, photofacials and microdermabrasion. This product has done nothing to reduce the appearance of my enlarged pores. Be warned, if you do decide to try this product and you have a special event coming up, make sure it is at least a month away so that your skin has a chance to clear up if you experience the red pimples like I and other users have.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this serum by mistake but decided to keep and use it. What a great benefit for my skin! My complexion is firmer and glowing, small lines erased! I am 41, fair skin a bit oily and recommend it!
on May 29, 2013
I use many of the Skin Ceuticals products and love them. I am a 67 year old senior and waitress will often try to charge me an adult price instead of the senior's rate. . . love it!
on March 28, 2010
It's hard to tell if this product is actually doing anything. I got it as part of a set, and with the multiple products it's hard to tell if just one is effective. However, this gel is really really sticky. So much so that I really hate to wear it. I stick to my pillow at night and my makeup doesn't go on smoothly over it during the day.
I wouldn't reccomend it. Sad, I love skinceuticals.
on June 13, 2011
I have been using Skinceuticals Retexturizing Activator Replenishing Serum for over two months now and I have really noticed the reduction in the size of my pores. My skin also feels smoother and more hydrated. I am 32 years old and have extremely sensitive skin and I breakout very easily around my chin so I can't use just any product and I have tried many and also been on a dermatologist treatment. I am on a special Skinceuticals regimen recommended by my Esthetician and it has really helped to keep my complexion clear. As for all products in the first few weeks of application I had a few blemishes here and there, but once my skin adjusted to the new product I really noticed a positive change. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for something that is going to minimize the size of your pores and even out the look and feel of your skin. Also, it may seem a little sticky if you use too much of the product. You only need to apply a little and then put a facial moisturizer on top. I am able to wear my makeup on top of this product with out any issues.