4.0 out of 5 stars This product seems to work
Once you get over the horrendous smell........a sort of unwashed male body smell.......that makes you want to wretch...........you will find that after a while your skin will look lovely and fresh when you look in the mirror in the morning.

Published on January 1, 2006 by A. Mcclintock

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published on May 14, 2012 by Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 14, 2012
Cat (Laguna Niguel, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
I love this product. I have used this product regularly over the years. I gave this 3 stars because if you buy a TNS Recovery Complex that was manufactured over 2 years then the TNS gel could be LESS EFFECTIVE because the ingredients breakdown after 2 years. I have confirmed with Skin Medica, the manufacturer, that TNS Recovery Complex has a 2 year expiration life span. Skin Medica advised me not to purchase this product if it is over 2 years old.
At the bottom of the outside packaging box, there is a 6 digit black Lot Number stamped on the box. If you call skinmedica.com at their toll free number, and give them 6 digit lot number they are happy to tell you when the product was manufactured. Unfortunately, I recently purchased this product which was manufactured 2 years 3 months. The color of the gel was brownish which is a signal that the TNS complex recovery gel was old. I do not think that sellers are intentionally selling expired products but these products are sitting in shelves waiting to get purchased. My recommendation is to try to contact the seller and get the 6 digit lot number & contact skinmedica.com to find out the manufacturer date BEFORE you buy this product. This is an expensive product so "buyer beware"!! You do not want to purchase this product if it has expired because it could be LESS EFFECTIVE.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product seems to work, January 1, 2006

Although you are supposed to apply this twice a day.....I was economising and just used it at night...........so ...next time.........I will double the effect and go by the instructions. I will be buying this product indefinitely....(unfortunately as it is far too expensive)........but it does seem to work.....and puts you off your food all at the same time........so you will be slim .......with great skin.

Linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Smelly Yet Amazing!, May 15, 2007
E. Grehl (America's Finest City, San Diego) - See all my reviews
I heard about this product from my facialist, who didn't even sell it at her store! I was warned about the smell (kinda like foot jam) so I was expecting it. The smell is nausiating but the good news is that it fades fast! I like to use this product with Elizabeth Arden's 8-hr Cream over it... it helps fade the smell and keep the product locked in and working. It really has reduced the lines around my eyes and my skin looks tighter. I'm a huge skin buff... I love new products and facials and I've tried a lot of stuff out there... this one is a keeper!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Foreskin Aside..., February 19, 2007
I was also cautioned that cells were cloned from neonatal foreskin cells when my plastic surgeon's office recommended Skin Medica's products. That said, I have been using the products for approximately 25 days (including the TNS Recovery Complex, Vitamin C cream, cleanser and acne toner). As indicated in another review, the smell is not appealing (but not repellant, either). I can see a difference.

I think the argument over the morality of circumcision is best reserved for different forums and, ultimately, the parents of male babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for my older skin, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
I had used a bottle of this earlier in the year. I visited family about a month after using this product and was told how I look so "great" & "youthful". I stopped buying because of the price but after several months my skin just drooped. I bought it again and 30 days later....well the result is AMAZING. My son commented yesterday about my appearance and said the words 35 years old...I'm 56! He is a great kid, but I'll say 45. My skin loves this. I have been a sun worshipper my entire life. You know if it improves that kind of damage, IT WORKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
I am 62, this has made a difference in my skin tone, lines and even my under eye puffiness. But, the product runs out so quickly!!
Love it but just seems that there is not enough product in the bottle to justify the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont know, April 24, 2013
freelil (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
Because I was suspicious of tampering, I returned the product. I had read it is important to check the lot number and
make sure the product is fresh or under 2 years old. Also I read here that tampered bottles have holes on the bottom, which mine did.
So in a fit of pique I returned it
I've since learned from Skin Medica that the hole is part of the air pump. Hmmm.

3.0 out of 5 stars night serum, February 9, 2013
persimmon3 "persimmon" (sacramento, california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
i use this every other night but i'm not sure if it has helped me???!!! i don't know if i'll repurchase them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
I have notice a big difference in my skin tone as well appearance of fine lines. Remarkable stuff and really works. I am in my early 50's and people think I am in my early 40's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinmedica TNS Recovery, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce (Misc.)
This product is awesome!! It is very good for sensitive skin and Amazon has the best price! I've read other reviews that state it smells funny....I don't notice the smell and neither does any of my friends.

Skinmedica Tns Recovery Complex, 0.63-Ounce