5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Awesome!
I always do my homework before buying any product and I was so pleased with the others' reviews that I had to try a bottle for myself.

Now, I've tried many other products claiming cellulite reductions to no avail.

Published 20 months ago by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Firming.
This cream firmed my legs but did not drastically minimized cellulite. It goes white on the skin and I need to massage a bit longer so the cream is fully absorbed (this is actually good because I'm lazy). It is not miracle worker- once you have cellulite you will have it for ever. From mine battle with it for nearly 20 years I can say that what works to reduce the size...
Published 8 months ago by MM

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Awesome!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce (Misc.)

Now, I've tried many other products claiming cellulite reductions to no avail.

But Skinny Cream combined with drinking water, eating healthy, working out, and using a cellulite massager has worked WONDERS for me. My legs aren't 100% smooth but my husband and I have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my skin.

If you're not sure about the product, just try it! $30 is like, 3 trips to McDonald's that you don't need. This product is well worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wifes loves it, September 13, 2014
This is another product that I have bought for my wife and she has been using it for a few days and has said that she can see results She even asked if I would buy her another tube of it as she likes it that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and I didn't get an abdominal plastic yet,, February 13, 2014
I love this clinically proven cellulite reduction and skin firming cream . And it seems like it lifts the skin. However, don't expect it
to work, if you lay around all the day. Ok, hear this situation I used this product for ONE day and the results were astonishing I have had 4 children two which are twins and had a little excess skin on the belly area from so much stretching. The area was looser than the rest of the stomach. I applied this cream on in the morning and then again in the evening. And when I woke up the first morning

after using this cream I glanced at the area where I applied the cream and the skin is tight. Looks just like the rest of the stomach area! I had to turn on every light in the bathroom just to make sure I wasnt imaging things I have tried EVERYTHING for cellulite - this stuff works - and very well. I use it every morning after my shower. It feels great at the end of the day and I use it on my outter thighs at night while watching tv. This is my first time using this cream now and will continue to do so!! Thanks it worked! I exercise at least 6 days a week and nothing had ever gotten rid of this little sagging area. No matter how many abdominal exercises I did this

stubborn area remained until now this kind of cellulite creams works best with some kind of
physical training and healthy eating.
Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite (orange peel skin) after regular treatment
Helps decrease fat deposits and water retention on the affected area of the skin
Results in skin being firmer and smoother, with improved elasticity
Decrease in appearance of cellulite of up to 90% in 8-weeks
For all skin types use twice a day ok . Courtesy of Quality Health Supplies !

4.0 out of 5 stars The results I have gotten after a week have really surprised me!, November 6, 2014
I recently started a exercise and diet program and decided I would like to try out this cream on those stubborn areas of my body. I began using this product as soon as it arrived. I suffer from very dry skin and have noticed it has made my skin very silky and smooth. This product doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and oily, which is a big plus. My skin looks a little smoother in those bumpy areas and I have noticed the tightening developing only after a few days of use. Recommended usage is twice a day, so I have been using it every morning after my shower and at bedtime, after a bath. The smell of the product is amazing. It contains raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract. Some may find the smell a bit strong, but in this case I would suggest you apply it before bedtime. I, however, enjoy the scent, as it reminds me of peppermint. The bottle is easy to open and squeeze and you just rub it in like you would a regular lotion for the skin. The results I have gotten after a week have really surprised me. I didn't expect to see them so soon. I am really excited to see what will happen in 7 more weeks using this product. I recommend this product to anyone looking for that extra help to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results!, April 17, 2014
This product is fantastic! You see results in just a few days! I have struggled with cellulite since I was in my teens so it feels great to watch it disappear a little every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, small but noticable differences within days., November 1, 2014
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. So far I am really impressed with this lotion. Two back to back pregnancies caused me to gain a lot of stretch marks and cellulite. My skin is also really dry. So far I have noticed a huge difference in dryness, my skin looks and feels so soft, smooth and hydrated. I can also tell a slight difference in dimpling on my outer, upper thigh, where my cellulite is the worst. I am taking taking pictures once a week to document progress but so far I am happy and the lotion is exceeding my initial expectations. It also has a great scent, very light and smells like something I would buy at an expensive body product store.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this product for a few weeks now ..., October 5, 2014
I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I can see a difference in the overall appearance of the skin on my upper thighs. I use this cream with a cellulite brush/massager to really kind of get in there and break up the fatty deposits. I am pleasantly surprised that it worked so well. My skin fells tighter and smoother and hopefully more positive results will keep coming with continued use
written by Laura N

5.0 out of 5 stars it really works!, April 7, 2014
likethislikedat (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
i've try many skinny cream, this is the best one among all. i've been using it continuely for 8 weeks andmy legs obviously slender than before. i just have to share my good news with everybody who wants to be skinny. i told everyone around me and 3 of my friends already ordered it. the only thing i less like is the smell of it i rather choose non scent but whatever it works, who care about the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried many other creams and this by far is one of the best. I've been using it for more than a ..., October 3, 2014
I was so excited when I was given this to try for my review. I've tried many other creams and this by far is one of the best. I've been using it for more than a week and it really did help tighten my tummy. I recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skinny cream!, October 7, 2014
Wow this cream is amazing and I love it. It really makes your skin smooth and the smell is amazing! I have noticed less water in my legs since using this. I plan on buying another bottle!

Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce