4.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, but with problems.
The pants fit as described and look as good as I it looked, however the material does somewhat shed, which I don't know if it's intentional or not, and the zipper seems to be broken, though not entirely as it still works.
Published 7 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, But they shrunk
Published 2 months ago by Christopher Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, but with problems., May 27, 2014
This review is from: Hot Mens Jeans Skinny Straight Fit Pencil Pants Feet Trousers Fashion Korean (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, But they shrunk, October 7, 2014
So, I ordered these jeans not expecting too much seeing as they aren't branded and were coming directly from a foreign country. To my surprise, when they arrived they were just what I wanted. They are the exact jeans in the pictures. I got compliments on these jeans but there were a couple of cons. The first one was they were a thin material. They are thinner than the average pair of skinny jeans but this wasn't necessarily. I just rather there was a thicker material they were made of. Another con is the fact that the jeans shrunk. After a couple of washes and drying I started noticing the jeans were becoming smaller and skinnier. This was a big no no because i've actually never experienced a pair of jeans shrink before. This was probably in part of them being made of a thin material. But I guess if you only plan on wearing these jeans on occasions and not having them go through many loads of washing then you should order them. Otherwise, i'd recommend you don't get these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, June 19, 2014
The pants are exactly as described. I do have a little trouble putting the zipper on, but that's the only issue I see. Every time I wear them I get a compliment! I would suggest putting them inside out before washing in cold water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Becoming my favorite pair, June 26, 2014
The material is of great quality! I love the way it looks on me and it fit as expected. I would order another pair again.

3.0 out of 5 stars plus not jeans more pants like plus if you wear white itll make it gray ..., August 23, 2014
32 Is still to tight for me and I'm thin. Plus the zipper popped off so.. perhaps there should be a size for the waist as well not just the length of the pants. plus not jeans more pants like plus if you wear white itll make it gray and rub all the black onto it.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, November 17, 2014
I definitely don't recommend this pants, you can't even see what it's like in the pic and when received, only the smell can make you throw it away. It's kind of small, ugly multicolored, disgusting shape and smell. It's not what you see in the pic

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice, thin material, November 14, 2014
Fits nice, thin material , zipper is fragile , as long as you don't force the zipper up I don't think there would be a problem, these jeans are very comfortable and stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was satisfied of what I had been expecting, November 11, 2014
I was satisfied of what I had been expecting. The quality wasn't that bad as what other reviewer had mensioned. It looks real good in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, October 30, 2014
the jeans are nice, look nice on me, fit with my outfits. just a little bit too short but they're near perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 1, 2014
The pants are very cool looking and fit well and soft material.i love them and are very well put together just be sure to order a size a bit bigger because Korean sizes are a bit smaller than in America

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›