5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection with lifetime warranty
Published on December 29, 2010 by A User

3.0 out of 5 stars follow-up
This is in addition to my purchase review. I only gave a fair rating because I expected the sheet to be in perfect condition when I received it. The box was not damaged, and it was impossible to visually detect the imperfections prior to install as the sheet comes on a white backing. I successfully installed the sheet, which reminded me of putting on window tint, which...
Published on February 20, 2011 by MR JOHNNY O CHIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection with lifetime warranty, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Skinomi® TechSkin - Archos 5 Internet Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging (Electronics)
The Archos 5 is perfect for an acetate screen protector like the Skinomi, because its screen is a flat surface with no openings, buttons, cutouts, or other things that would complicate the application process. So once the protector is down and in place, that's it. I was initially a little apprehensive about the Skinomi because I'd never applied a protector "wet" - both your fingertips and the protector need to be moistened with the included solution ahead of time. This turned out to be fine, and the included squeegee card was useful in pushing excess solution to the side of the unit, where I soaked it up with a lint-free cloth. One day later, the protector was dry, clear, and secure. It dulls the sensitivity of the touch interface, but only slightly, and to me it's a good tradeoff for protecting the screen from scratches. One improvement Skinomi can make is to make the squeegee card out of soft rubber (like ZAGG) rather than laminated cardboard. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and terrific customer support, November 10, 2010
Scott Orheim (Manitowoc, WI, US) - See all my reviews
I had trouble applying the skin (my fault entirely) to my device resulting in an unusable product. I contacted the company and had a replacement within 3 days. No charge for the replacement and no charge for shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best..., May 18, 2014
The Skinomi Techskin was great as said in the order and the replacing if you need too was even better. I would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects my screen just fine., August 20, 2013
MJ (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This product is easy to apply and protects my screen just fine. As the instructions state, apply the solution to your fingers before handling the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and very easy to put on, February 13, 2013
I love it. I wish they had this cover for IPad. I would get it in a second. It came before the Media player so it got here fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinomi TechSkin, January 24, 2013
This is the best screen protector I have ever purchased. It fits my archos phone perfectly. I love the touch and feel of the screen. When using my archos and touching the screen it doesn't feel like hard glass. This screen protector almost feels as though there is a protection between the screen protector and the glass of my tablet. Love it, loved the product look and feel. It is the only screen protector I have purchased that did not feel like another piece of plastic. And, it is the only screen protector that truly comes with instructions on how to apply. Love it and want to order one for my other tablets and cell phone. However, haven't seen it in the other sizes yet. It was a little expensive but I can say it was well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars skinomi techskin, December 5, 2012
The screen protector shield kit arrived quickly. The installation of the product was fairly easy as well; everything that was needed was in the kit. The shield is working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinomitastic, September 6, 2012
After I purchased the Skinomi protector,I went ahead and watched the video on youtube. It was very informative and provided a sense of ease for performing the task. When the product arrived I verifed that all the needed supplies were in the package and proceeded to protect my device. The proceedure went without a hitch just like the video explained. Since then I have been satisfied with the product and would buy again if needed or for another device. I would recomend the product to anyone.Amazon is a great place to shop when you dont have time to deal with the torture of day to day store activities. Amazon is awsome and so is my Skinomi Techskin.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous lol, August 14, 2012
it came fast and really nice and i think it will last me a long time id recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW, April 29, 2011
The directions are insane...and you have to wait 24 hrs before use. I haven't used it yet.
I was expecting a cover like the ones for an IPOD or Zune that are just peel and stick. I was wrong.

Rate and Discover Movies