5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protector out there, bar none
Published on July 11, 2012 by earlwise

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it
The material has small bubbles underneath even with wet application and allowing time to dry. The plastic card provided to smooth out the air bubbles left fine scratches on the material. Not really ultra clear but rather a clear matte look.
Published on June 1, 2012 by Salvador Flores

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protector out there, bar none, July 11, 2012
earlwise (Tallahassee, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinomi® TechSkin - HTC EVO 4G LTE Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I work in an office and travel a lot. My phone takes a beating. Me and my co-workers have tried many other screen protectors, including one that starts with a ZA and ends in GG. The Skinomi is by far the best, and well worth the money. After 2 years of rough treatment, my EVO 4G with the Skinomi is still clear and scratch free. I just gave that phone to my son and upgraded to the EVO 4G LTE, and of course bought a Skinomi protector for it. Everyone in my office swears by the Skinomi.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, June 1, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Better off without, July 3, 2012
I am only giving this product 2 stars because it still works to protect my screen...
Installation was not hard, its a wet type of installation and it includes all you need, mine did actually come with a microfiber cloth. but it's all down hill from here. After the skin is installed there are all these tiny bubbles you can't squeegee out; now the instructions do say that some will remain but will go away after a day or two. it was about a few weeks for me...
This screen protector is thick, I mean really thick, which I guess is a good thing when it comes to protecting. but you will be reminded of how thick it is every time you swipe your thumb down from the top to access your notification bar.
The worst part about this product though is that it is made from (at least feels like) a rubber like sheet. If you have nails or pass your phone off to someone with nails, or you just hit the screen a the tip of your nail or anything hard it will leave a mark or impression on the surface. I am sure your glass screen is harder then this and won't scratch as easy as this product does. so after a few weeks of use your screen looks all dimples and scratch worse then if you didn't have a protective cover on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, June 20, 2012
I've had the Skinomi on my EVO LTE for about two weeks now and it's great! Covers the entire screen including the capacitive buttons at the bottom and comes within about a millimeter of the sides and bottom of my phone. I've used Zagg screen protectors before and although they work well Zagg's tend to have a bit of "orange peel" texture. The Skinomi on the other hand is pretty smooth, not quite as smooth as bare glass but pretty close. The only gripe I have it is does pick up a very, and I mean very, small amount of pocket lint on the sides but that's mostly my problem for having lint in my pockets. Overall if your between Skinomi or another brand I'd definitely go with Skinomi. I'm actually kind of wishing I would have picked up the full phone cover (covers the screen as well as the sides, back, and everywhere) just to have the covers for the top by the ear piece and the kickstand (I also use a case so those are the only exposed parts of my phone). Also props to Amazon, I ordered this and a case and they came a day earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars ...., June 14, 2012
So far its working fine, it is just a piece of plastic. I let you know in a few month.

4.0 out of 5 stars always skinomi, May 7, 2014
The protector when on easy just like all rest of there products do, looks great and is always pretty tough

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid protection at last., April 27, 2014
R. Shaw (Poway, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Been waiting a while for a decent screen protector. Waiting no more. These Skinomis get the job done. Do yourself a favor though, watch the suggested video. I tried to be "smart" the first time I put one on my kindle. Oops. Had to trash that ( they do offer free replacement. Have not tried yet) one. Got one for my EVO2 and watched the video ( just do it) this time and minutes later, done. Be sure to let it dry properly as well. It feels like a gel cushion for your phone. My buddy knocked it off a 4' table top recently. The phone landed( in slow mo', nooooooo) face down. Ugh. I just got that screen cover!!! Picked up my phone and turned it over, not a frigging scratch. A collective "oooh" from my gathered friends said it all. Thanks for coming thru with a quality product Skinomians!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough Screen Protector, December 18, 2013
This screen protector goes on very easily. It comes with a special liquid that comes in a little spray bottle that aids in applying the protector and being able to "slide" it around slightly to get it right into place. I have purchased the Skinomi screen protectors for all of the devices that I have. I like that they have a lifetime warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen protector I have used., December 13, 2013
Great Screen protector. I spend more on this screen protector than I usually do but is was well worth it. I have had it on my phone for almost 18 month and it is still in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 5, 2013
great product,lasted much longer than the other leading brand.easy to install,make sure you wet it enough and "float it on".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›