5.0 out of 5 stars Great full body protection skin!
Received my Skinomi TechSkin fast! I had a temporary screen protector on my Mini until the Skinomi arrived. Make sure to follow prep instructions closely and everything will be just fine.

The back protector fit is fantastic minus an extra cutout on the volume rocker side, but everything else for the back is great! There have been some complaints about the...
Published on November 12, 2012 by Johnny Rocket

3.0 out of 5 stars A NIGHTMARE to install due to horrible instructions
I received this product very quickly. Shipping was great and the packaging looked terrific. I was excited to put it on, so I opened it up, cleaned up my iPad and read and reread the instructions, preparing to install this skin. The instructions seemed a little daunting, but nothing that I couldn't handle. I couldn't have been more wrong.

The installation was a...
Published 23 months ago by S. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 389 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protection for a very good price, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Skinomi® TechSkin - Apple iPad Mini Screen Protector + Full Body Skin Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Front & Back Premium HD Clear Film / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging (Model(s): Wi-Fi + LTE, For: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon) (Electronics)
I have bought 2 of these protectors for 2 different ipad mini, one with wifi+4G and one with just wifi. Both were almost perfectly installed, I found more tricky doing the screen part than the back one because it is the one that you actually are going to see! In the installation process of the wifi only ipad I covered the sim tray slot with one of the extra pieces that comes with the protector, the ones that are where the speakers are supposed to be... I will upload a picture so you can see what I'm talking about
Overall I recommend these protectors and Skinomi has the best prices.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible :(, December 10, 2012
WannaTellU (Englewood, NJ) - See all my reviews
I followed all the instructions and even watched the Youtube video that was suggested twice. This product is terrible! The iPad Mini has bubbles everywhere :(
Don't bother! :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Use plenty of solution/water!, November 3, 2013
I installed based on the youtube video instructions referenced in the packaging/website. It does take patience to install perfectly. Moisture is the key! I ran out of solution and used bottled water, which worked but at first I was concerned it would not dry properly. I also thought I did not use enough. My daughter began using after letting it sit overnight, but after 3 days I did not see the shield at all. It was perfectly clear!!!! I plan to buy the Skinomi TechSkin for all of my devices!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good product, October 29, 2013
this is a really good product very nice and durable and it does fit really nice on the ipad it doesnt feel cheap really good price for a high quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars easiest to apply, October 27, 2013
They were right. I was able to apply this skin without any bubbles. I have tried other skins and ALWAYS had the annoying bubbles, or worse a piece of lint trapped between the device and the skin. I received the product quicker than was stated. Great product, good company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., October 17, 2013
Step Q (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
It does the job and looks great. Take your time and maintain a clean environment when attaching and you should be fine. I also watched the video first and highly recommend doing so. I too had the air bubbles other have spoken of when it was first applied and could not see how they would come out. But, sure enough, a day or so later all the bubbles were gone and the surface was smooth and protected. Great, cheap option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, October 16, 2013
OzNeto (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I purchased a Skinomi Tech Skin for my iPad months ago. I was so happy with the purchase that when it was time for me to get a protective skin for my iPad mini, I immediately looked for a Skinomi product. The installation of the skin is easy (just watch the step by step video on their site) and the final result is impeccable. Highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a superior product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product! I wouldn't even pay 25 cents for it!, December 28, 2012
This product may be cheap, but it is difficult to install and leaves bubbles. Don't be tricked into buying it. If you're as OCD as me, you won't like the dust and random specks that show up beneath the screen protector. Also, forget trying to push the bubbles out. When you do, it makes the screen protector bunch up in lines. This was definitely a bad idea. I suggest investing your money elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinomi is gr8, June 21, 2013
Am using skinomi many years ago with my ipads and all versions of iphones even my friends i bought skinomi for them too really nice product and i cant imagine my new apple products without skinomi

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, May 29, 2013
The skin works pretty good! It took me a couple of tries to install it properly, but I got it right the third try. Just follow the instructions and I highly recommend you watch the installation video that's provided for you from the Skinomi website. You should also wait about a day, after skin settles, before you place a case on your device or else the imprint of your case may be left on the skin.

‹ Previous | 1 2 389 | Next ›