Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pebble Steel Smartwatch Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Pebble Steel Smartwatch Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 2, 2014
It has that rubbery, soft, shiny, smooth feeling. Its the same protector this on my Galaxy S4, just smaller and from another brand. It will take scratches and then just heal itself. I bought two and they were easy to put on. I will definitely recommend.
on June 20, 2014
I bought this to protect my Pebble Steel of course. It fit perfectly on the screen; I can't tell where the edge of the protector is at all. It's perfectly clear, no bubbles using the instructions included, and lifetime, warranty!
on May 2, 2014
This product earns 5 stars because it offers excellent protection for your Pebble Steel. Installation could not be any easier. There is no loss of clarity and I don't notice any orange peel like you do with other skins. I feel very protected using Skinomi.
on January 4, 2015
I was disappointed with this protector. I've used screen protectors on various phones and tablets over the years and generally they are very unobtrusive. This was one of the hardest/fiddliest protectors I've tried to put on an item. The system they use just seems to lend itself to making it difficult to not mis-position the protector on the watch. Despite starting out with a crystal clear watch face when I started I had to re-position the protector several times as I would accidentally shift it as I was trying to squeegee it with a credit card (that is another strike against it, the new package does not come with a squeegee that the earlier versions came with)

I might have let this difficulty slide, but I was even more disappointed with the look of the finished product. The screen looked notably duller and less "watch-like" with the protector in place. Several people at work spotted the new watch and were very curious about it but they were surprised that my shiny new Pebble looked so cheap/poorly made because the screen looked so plastic-y (so it wasn't just my opinion). I ended up returning the screen protector and I'm still looking for something that will work well on the Pebble and won't make it look like I put a piece of packing tape on my watch.
on April 15, 2014
Great, is all I can say! The package was the first thing that satisfied me it was neat elegant and efficient! The actual screen protector fits great and I loved the solution they included because I use it to clean other things!
on October 15, 2014
I have repeatedly, and accidentally, smashed my wrist into walls and other various hard objects and this protector has completely protected my Pebble watch face. Skinomi is even replacing it for free as the one I have has gotten damaged protecting my watch. A must have! Not the easiest to put on, but worth the work.
on November 10, 2014
Decent screen protector. Just be careful to line it up properly the first time. My advice would be to use plenty of the fluid that comes with it for wet install. If you mess up the alignment, then once it sets, you will get odd bubbles on the edge of your screen bezel that stay forever. Also, be absolutely sure you have no dust or debris on the screen, because that stuff will become a permanent fixture of your display as long as the screen protector is on.

These caveats are pretty true of all screen protectors, though. There's probably no avoiding it. In all other respects, this is a decent buy. You want to protect your $200 Pebble watch, don't you? Gorilla Glass can still scratch.
on December 27, 2014
Overall, good so far.

I got the Skinomi TechSkin early last week. I applied it without too much difficulty, immediately after I opened my pebble so there wasn't much in the way of dust already on the watch. It took me two tries to get it aligned but once it was on there properly it is hard to see that there is a skin protector at all. The bubbles dissipated after about 2 days, even the big ones.

It came with a massive vial of some kind of spray solution to help with the application. It does stink an awful lot, pretty perfumed. So if you're sensitive to especially perfumed cleaning sprays, you might want to have someone else apply it for you.
on June 17, 2015
It is not anti glare. It is not so easy to apply. It actually sticks to the glass as opposed to using static electricity. I got an iPhone screen protector a while ago and it was so much better quality. This one on the other hand is like something that I was using with a Pocket PC 2003.

Wish they included more than one in case the first application doesn't go perfect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2015
Peeled off shortly after application and tore on one edge. The glass of this watch is more than sufficient to protect against scratches. I've had the watch almost a year now and have no scratches at all on it. I'd say don't waste your money on this product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse