5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket for the kiddies!
Nice size and warm without being to thick. It's the perfect size for our kids to sleep with it in their cribs and then grab it and bring it downstairs to use it while they watch a movie. Super cute design and seems to be a quality product.
Published 5 months ago by Bearcat

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft Except for Border and Applique
This is a very soft velboa/fleece type blanket. The design is adorablt. And I love the colors. It's modern and gender neutral.The size is pretty standard for a baby blanket. It's about the same as my other blankets (not from Skip Hop). Two things I don't particularly like are:

Published 6 months ago by molu

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft Except for Border and Applique, January 16, 2014
molu (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

1. The all cotton border. It's kind of hard, stiff, and crinkly compared to the rest of the blanket. I would have prefered a much softer and silkier material or a nicer grade cotton like a sateen or something.

2. The appliques are cute but they are of the same hard, stiff, and crinkly cotton material. Also, they are one sided so the blanket is not quite reversibl because obviously one side is much cuter than the other, which is the back side of an applique and you know how that looks. It's white with threads...etc.

The blanket is warm and toasty. So if it matches your decor theme, I would recommend. But definitely consider the two points I mention about the border/applique. This not the "perfect" baby blanket by my standards. Which is why I give it three stars. I mean, it's not hard to make a good baby blanket, or so one would think.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft and plush, June 9, 2014
This is a nice blanket that is very soft. I like the springtime birdie pattern. It's not too thick, but warm enough in for summer and fall.

It's not reversible, and that's a fault for me. But, good for "made in China."

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and plush, February 27, 2014
SAM (Deep South) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a soft and lightweight blanket. I like the giraffe feature since our son's room has safari animals. The biggest thing to note is the size. It is 30x 36 inches which is like a newborn blanket. I generally prefer the 60 inch blankets now that my son is almost 2 years old so there is greater chance he will be covered in the middle of the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket for the kiddies!, February 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Soft, Perfect for Baby, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife and I have been using this blanket to keep our 10 month old little boy warm for a bit over a month. The blanket is a good size (30" x 36") for keeping him warm in the stroller or in his car seat where other larger or thicker blankets aren't appropriate. The colors are subdued and on a pastel hue. The inch wide border around the blanket is made from a sturdier material and prevents fraying.

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Plush Blanket, Treetop Friends (Baby Product)
This baby blanket is so adorable, the whole tree top collection is. Makes the perfect nursery for our new grandson. Good quality, I highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole in it, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Plush Blanket, Treetop Friends (Baby Product)
Other than that, my grandson likes it. His regular one that he drags around is the same one, in ivory. I

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, plush blanket, February 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As baby blankets go, this one is as good as any. It is pretty small, so it will not last far beyond the infant years, which makes it of limited use overall. But it's a nice blanket for a shower gift; the graphic is unisex, which I like. And it is of good quality, as I typically find Skip Hop products are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great baby shower gift. Soft, great for boys or girls and it washes/wears well. The giraffes don't come off - which is nice for little kids that like to kiss and bite things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, January 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This blanket is so soft and cuddly. It is perfect to go along with a jungle nursery theme. We love it and highly recommend it.

Skip Hop Plush Blanket, Treetop Friends