5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for little hands
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
Published 16 months ago by Sunkist

Published 10 months ago by Ben Campsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl - Would have a higher rating but..., February 16, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Adorable, squishy, crinkle-winged friend for baby... Only issue: chime is very quiet. The wings are crinkly, which our baby loves. If I shake the owl, I can make the chime loud enough but when our 5-month old shakes it there just isn't much chiming... so, if it were sold as a squishy, crinkle-winged owl I would give it 5-stars... but since it's sold as a chime ball and the chime is lacking, I have to give it 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for little hands, August 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first toy, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
My son loves this toy. It is very simply but keeps him engaged. He loves the chime on the inside and the wings are perfect for him to grab. At 2.5 months old, this was a great starter toy for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, wonderful and durable., August 26, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
I received this item not too long ago and I must say I was shocked (pleasantly) by the size of it. I don't know if the dimensions mentioned here are accurate because this was far bigger than I anticipated. Mine is 7.5 inches in height and about 6.5 inches across. I was pleased, but if you are expecting something baseball ball sized, this is NOT it. More the size of a small melon. Perhaps there are size variations between old and new stock? My 2 month old is not the ideal target for this since she can neither grasp it nor throw it or crawl after it but she LOVES this. I've caught her staring at it for 15 minutes straight. It has a loop at the top and we attach it to her stroller and she just adores staring at it. I can't wait till she actually begins reaching for it.

I can't imagine any baby not loving it. It is made of extremely soft fabric with crinkly wings and has a delightful chime inside which is quite pleasing for adult ears. Many have written that the chime isn't loud enough but I think it's loud enough for a baby to hear and enjoy while playing with it, without disturbing anyone else, which to me is a big plus.

I've thrown it into my washing machine amd it came out good as new. It didn't require much dry time at all and i let it air dry. All in all I think its a beautifully made toy and would make a wonderful and substantial present for a child. It is suitable from 0+ as it has no sharp bits or anything that can hurt your baby, although they may not start playing with it and rolling it around till they are a few months older. This gives it longevity and makes it a toy that you and your baby will enjoy for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Got this for my niece, who's room is all owls. The book (and toy by same company) made her and her family very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, beautiful and safe, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Its perfect for a baby, you get exactly what the product description says. Beautiful toy, soft and safe. Recomended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 30, 2014
Genie (St. Petersburg, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
The cutest baby toy ever. Also bought a Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym for the same person and attached the little owl to the front of the gym after wrapping. The owl makes jingling noises when moved and was the hit of the baby shower. Would definitely order again for another baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Adorable, soft, and makes that little dingy sound that all babies love. I used as a cake topper for a large diaper cake and it was really cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not a cuddle buddy, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
My son loves owls, so I figured I would get him this owl. It's pretty cute, however I wish it was a bit bigger. He loves chewing on the wings that makes noise. He also loves rolling it around to make other noise. I would def recommend this toy however, if you are looking for a cuddle buddy this owl is WAY too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars plush and cute, but the chimes need to be MUCH louder!, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
he is very cute and very soft and plushy...unfortunately the chime is SO LOW it wouldn't be heard in a room with other stuff going on...i had to strain to hear it at all...maybe mine is defective!?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›