5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for little hands
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
Published 13 months ago by Sunkist

Published 7 months ago by Ben Campsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for little hands, August 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl - Would have a higher rating but..., February 16, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Adorable, squishy, crinkle-winged friend for baby... Only issue: chime is very quiet. The wings are crinkly, which our baby loves. If I shake the owl, I can make the chime loud enough but when our 5-month old shakes it there just isn't much chiming... so, if it were sold as a squishy, crinkle-winged owl I would give it 5-stars... but since it's sold as a chime ball and the chime is lacking, I have to give it 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Adorable, and larger than I expected. Very happy with this purchase. Also purchased other matching Skip Hop Owl items and they are also good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first toy, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
My son loves this toy. It is very simply but keeps him engaged. He loves the chime on the inside and the wings are perfect for him to grab. At 2.5 months old, this was a great starter toy for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, wonderful and durable., August 26, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
I received this item not too long ago and I must say I was shocked (pleasantly) by the size of it. I don't know if the dimensions mentioned here are accurate because this was far bigger than I anticipated. Mine is 7.5 inches in height and about 6.5 inches across. I was pleased, but if you are expecting something baseball ball sized, this is NOT it. More the size of a small melon. Perhaps there are size variations between old and new stock?

Now on to the toy. It is adorable! I can't imagine any baby not loving it. It is made of extremely soft fabric with crinkly wings, which is a sound that babies gravitate towards. It has a delightful chime inside which is quite pleasing for adult ears. Many have written that the chime isn't loud enough but I think it's loud enough for a baby to hear and enjoy while playing with it, without disturbing anyone else, which to me is a big plus. It has a little loop at the top so you can dangle this off your car seat, stroller, playmat etc- but I think it might be too large for that and may obstruct baby's view. It isn't small enough to travel with and throw into your diaper bag or take along with you, though it is light.

I'm yet to try cleaning it but I don't forsee any problems with throwing it in the machine or giving it a good handwash. All in all I think its a beautifully made toy and would make a wonderful and substantial present for a child. It is suitable from 0+ as it has no sharp bits or anything that can hurt your baby, although they may not start playing with it and rolling it around till they are a few months older. This gives it longevity and makes it a toy that you and your baby will enjoy for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Got this for my niece, who's room is all owls. The book (and toy by same company) made her and her family very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, beautiful and safe, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Its perfect for a baby, you get exactly what the product description says. Beautiful toy, soft and safe. Recomended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 30, 2014
Genie (St. Petersburg, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
The cutest baby toy ever. Also bought a Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym for the same person and attached the little owl to the front of the gym after wrapping. The owl makes jingling noises when moved and was the hit of the baby shower. Would definitely order again for another baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Adorable, soft, and makes that little dingy sound that all babies love. I used as a cake topper for a large diaper cake and it was really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl (Baby Product)
Exactly what I was hoping for for our unborn baby. I love owls and it was exactly what I wanted only bigger. Chime is very cute. Would definitely recommend!

Skip Hop Chime Ball, Treetop Friends Owl
$10.00
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.