Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on February 16, 2014
Adorable, squishy, crinkle-winged friend for baby... Only issue: chime is very quiet. The wings are crinkly, which our baby loves. If I shake the owl, I can make the chime loud enough but when our 5-month old shakes it there just isn't much chiming... so, if it were sold as a squishy, crinkle-winged owl I would give it 5-stars... but since it's sold as a chime ball and the chime is lacking, I have to give it 3.
on August 13, 2013
This ball is great for little hands. The wings are easy to grasp onto, and make a crinkling noise. Ball is fun for rolling, shaking, squishing, tossing. And it makes a soft chiming noise when shaken.
on August 26, 2014
I received this item not too long ago and I must say I was shocked (pleasantly) by the size of it. I don't know if the dimensions mentioned here are accurate because this was far bigger than I anticipated. Mine is 7.5 inches in height and about 6.5 inches across. I was pleased, but if you are expecting something baseball ball sized, this is NOT it. More the size of a small melon. Perhaps there are size variations between old and new stock? My 2 month old is not the ideal target for this since she can neither grasp it nor throw it or crawl after it but she LOVES this. I've caught her staring at it for 15 minutes straight. It has a loop at the top and we attach it to her stroller and she just adores staring at it. I can't wait till she actually begins reaching for it.

I can't imagine any baby not loving it. It is made of extremely soft fabric with crinkly wings and has a delightful chime inside which is quite pleasing for adult ears. Many have written that the chime isn't loud enough but I think it's loud enough for a baby to hear and enjoy while playing with it, without disturbing anyone else, which to me is a big plus.

I've thrown it into my washing machine amd it came out good as new. It didn't require much dry time at all and i let it air dry. All in all I think its a beautifully made toy and would make a wonderful and substantial present for a child. It is suitable from 0+ as it has no sharp bits or anything that can hurt your baby, although they may not start playing with it and rolling it around till they are a few months older. This gives it longevity and makes it a toy that you and your baby will enjoy for a long time to come.
on January 30, 2014
The cutest baby toy ever. Also bought a Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym for the same person and attached the little owl to the front of the gym after wrapping. The owl makes jingling noises when moved and was the hit of the baby shower. Would definitely order again for another baby.
on December 30, 2015
This is really cute. My 3 month old loves grabbing it's wings and chewing on them. The owl has a very pleasant chime sound when it moves. Easy to wipe off too. It is a little larger than I thought it was going to be, but I am very happy with it.
on August 19, 2015
I bought for my baby's friend but before I could wrap it and give it another baby just feel in love by it. This means I had to buy another one for the original receiver - who also loved by the way.
I recommend: it is a cute, affordable and babies seem to enjoy a lot.
on August 26, 2015
Smaller than I thought it was going to be and it doesn't jingle as much as I though it would (but I may just be used to the chime ball toys I had growing up). But it's still cute and I'm sure my son will enjoy it either way.
on September 1, 2015
This owl has a lot of great points going for it:
- The wings are made of crinkle material - my baby's favorite thing ever!
- A good size for baby to bat or grab and toss
- Super cute

The only thing I wish was different is the bell sound. With the fabric surrounding it, the bell is very quiet, which doesn't motivate my baby to toss the ball around much. She likes the ball, she just prefers to chew on the wings!
on November 14, 2014
My son loves owls, so I figured I would get him this owl. It's pretty cute, however I wish it was a bit bigger. He loves chewing on the wings that makes noise. He also loves rolling it around to make other noise. I would def recommend this toy however, if you are looking for a cuddle buddy this owl is WAY too small.
on January 20, 2016
I love the chime! My babe played with it some in the jumper at first but not much now. Crinkle sound usually gets him... but the wings just dont draw him in. I got it for the chime... alas. Daddy and I have been playing volleyball with it to entertain ourselves!!

Got 2- one for a gift. Hopefully her baby finds it more appealing!