5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Easy to Use
Straightforward. Simple. Engaging. Great.

Published 21 months ago by Chicago Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this Alphabet Zoo Mobile, but....
Published 19 months ago by geenb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this Alphabet Zoo Mobile, but...., February 24, 2013
geenb (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
Since my 3 month old loves the Alphabet Zoo Soft Activity Book I decided to buy this mobile. It's cute, fun, nice to look at. Easy to put together. My baby loves watching the animals go around. However, one star off because the clamp does not fit onto our crib, and does not adjust to various lengths (I had to buy a separate clamp). And a second star off because the music plays WAY TOO FAST for my taste.

Here is the link for the separate attachment I used: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Easy to Use, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
Straightforward. Simple. Engaging. Great.

- It is stylish without being over-worked. The animals are cute without being too cutesy. The colors are vibrant and the patterns are fun, but the theme doesn't overpower the other elements in his nursery. It blends well with the other colors in the room. It's about 12" in diameter, so it doesn't overtake the whole crib.

- Our baby, who is about 2 1/2 months old is definitely engaging with it and enjoying it. He will happily look at it for several minutes and seems to like the alphabet song that plays. The music is pleasant and not annoyingly electronic like some other baby toys with sound.

- It was super easy to put together - two quick clicks and a hook and we were in business. No screws or other hardware required.

- We are able to hook it onto the side of the pack n play as well as his crib so we can move it around depending on whether we're on the first or second floor of our house.

- The music uses a crank to wind-it up, rather than a battery. Although this means that the music will only play for short intervals (maybe 3 minutes or so), it's nice to have a toy that doesn't require breaking into a childproof plastic container when the batteries need to be replaced. My 3 year old daughter can work the crank and start the music.

Also, if you're into DIY projects, it may be helpful to know that the mobile piece is attached to the pole with a simple hook. We may keep the pole attached to the side of his crib and swap out the mobile piece for other home-made mobiles (artwork, photographs, other toys) as our son gets older and is interested in new things. The mobile's design makes that very easy.

Like so many Skip Hop products, it gives you just what you're looking for, without a bunch of stuff you don't need.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Month Old Baby Loves this Mobile!, October 15, 2013
A. Raynes "awr538" (West Bloomfield, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
Our 3 month old baby loves this mobile. And his infatuation with it started about a month ago! So far, it's the only baby item he loves. We can turn it on and he happily plays by himself while smiling and cooing the entire time! I would have given it 5 stars but when you wind it up, it only plays for about 5 minutes. Wish it went longer so I didn't have to constantly wind it up. Otherwise very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours and easy to assemble, January 10, 2013
Monique (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
Love this mobile, its colours aren't too garish and is suited for either a boy or a girl. It's super easy to assemble too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mobile, but wouldn't fit my crib, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
This is a nice mobile and functionally I have nothing bad to say about it, but I would caution people to make sure that it will fit your crib. The way my crib is designed, the mobile will not attach properly...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, but limited crib compatibility. Will NOT work with DaVinci Kalani, January 14, 2014
JC (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
This is a great mobile - very cute! However it is only compatible with cribs whose top rail (where you would secure the mobile to) is no more than 2.75" tall.

We have a DaVinci Kalani crib, which is a very widely available, popular crib (it's actually the #2 best selling crib on Amazon! And it's available at most brick and mortar stores too). Unfortunately, this mobile will NOT fit that crib. The top rail on the Kalani is about 3" tall.

For a substitute, all of the Carter's mobile (Jungle Jill, Wildlife Musical, etc) fit nicely and have room to spare for even bigger rails too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile for longer listening, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
My twins love this mobile and I love how it matches our sheet set! The animals are adorable and the length of the music is longer than any other mobile we have owned and that extra time seems to be just what my little guys need to be happily lulled to sleep. And it was very easy to attached to our crib.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent musical mobile, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
excellent musical mobile, neutral colours so great optionto dress up boys or girls nursery, great height from the crib, highly recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Mobile, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
Beware when buying this mobile! It doesn't adjust to fit your crib! We have a wooden crib and the rail was too large for the mobile to attach to it. I'm very disappointed as I love Skip Hop and thought this mobile was adorable, and it matched the other items in baby's room. The manufacturers should note in the description that it is not adjustable!

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby love it!!!!!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Crib Mobile, Alphabet Zoo (Baby Product)
It was like new very nice and clean, in original packaging, works perfect and it's a big help to calm my baby. Seller gets 5 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›